Why did Bush join the national guard?

Old September 9th 04, 07:52 PM
ian maclure

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:25:13 +0000, ArtKramr wrote:

[snip]

And you wannabee? were you ever anything?

Yup, had my 15 minutes of fame long ago.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old September 9th 04, 07:57 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Why did Bush join the national guard?
From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 9/9/2004 10:36 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Jack G"

Date: 9/8/2004 10:11 PM Pacific Standard Time

He's certainly overqualified to be a bombardier judging by
your sorry ass.

IBM

Probably not fair to lump all bombardiers in with the sorry example we

have
to contend with on this news group.

Jack G.

And how about you?. I notice you are very careful to cover up your

miitary non
performance and failures.

Art, why is you always feel immediately compelled to initiate what we used
to refer to as a "dick measuring contest"? Are you really so infantile that
you think the number of "boo" badges, etc., is the definition of a *man*?
Are you really that desperate to try to shore up your own feelings of
inadequacy as a man that you *always* have to resort to the ridiculous,
"what combat did you see, what badges do you have, I have X stars on my
campaign ribbon, what about you?" crap you cough up with each and every
post? Maybe you need to ask the doc to add a little testosterone to your
myriad meds so you can get over these debilitating self-doubts you obviously
maintain.

Brooks

Arthur Kramer

I see you are still into long winded evasions but no repies. None whatever
which is in itself all the reply that is needed.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old September 9th 04, 09:39 PM
Paul J. Adam

In message , Cub Driver
writes
As for the topic of this thread, my study of Bush's National Guard
reckon can be found at www.warbirdforum.com/bushf102.htm

Nice piece of work there, Dan, thank you. Unemotive, backed by facts,
separates fact from opinion, and punchy and readable to boot.

--
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
Julius Caesar I:2

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
George W. Bush Abortion Scandal that should have been Psalm 110 Military Aviation 0 August 12th 04 09:40 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM