FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 17th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

LOL! Another ****ant putz prediction from the person who claims running
an
aviation pictures website qualifies as "aviation experience."

Naw, I'll just borrow a quote from you and say that it's "obvious by your
posts."

The only thing obvious from your posts is how boring you are...

mercy snip

So, what is your aviation experience, Markyboi?

Old December 17th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Harry K" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Al G" wrote in message

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the
source?

He made no mention of any barograph or other recoding instrument to
verify
any accomplishment.

http://www.aero-news.net/Community/D...1905&Refresh=1

The barograph is mentioned right there next to the altitude, Al.

Are you sure you got that email from Jim?

Juan

Supposing (and that is a looonnng 'suppose') that the barograph
actually existed. What part of a barograph that wasn't sealed and
certified by a disinterestped party did you not understand? Claiming
that "I made a record and here is the barograph" Is just about as
credible as "I made a record and (points) there is the cloud I flew
above in that (points) plane"
That is, exactly no credibility at all.

So go ask. That was Lakehurst NAS. Plenty of people were there. I'm sure you
can find someone who was there and can prove or disprove.

Old December 17th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Al G" wrote in message

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"Al G" wrote in message

Go ask Mr. Campbell, Mike. Why come to me when you can go to the
source?

He made no mention of any barograph or other recoding instrument to
verify any accomplishment.

http://www.aero-news.net/Community/D...1905&Refresh=1

The barograph is mentioned right there next to the altitude, Al.

Didn't see it in the email.

Are you sure you got that email from Jim?

I can't tell you or I'd have to kill you. You have seen some of his email
haven't you? Apparently I should be seeking legal council right now.

Unhuh. Yeah, sure.

I've got no big thing for zoom, generally he is harmless to the well
informed.

I have not said anywhere that his flight didn't occur.

I have said that he is claiming a title he has not earned, and that I, as
one who has earned the title, object.

All I ask is that he remove reference to "World Record", and replace it
with something more appropriate, say "Personal Best".

I admit that sounds reasonable, if in fact the events are as you describe
them.

If an advisory board member of an aviation organization claimed to be a
pilot and wasn't, would you correct him?

In that we do agree.

That too is easily verifiable, and there is but one recognized authority.
You wouldn't accept someone's unofficial license, would you?

Except for the fact that you can ask to be removed from public records that
state you have a license. Go look up Jim in the FAA pilot database. He's not
there, but he definitely has a pilot's license, I have seen it.

Juan

Old December 17th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Jethro" wrote in message
The issue of a record is fairly easily dispensed with if not silenced.
Without the benefit of independant documentation the attempt or feat
simply never occurred.

So, if no one hears the tree fall, it never happened. Interesting.

There are many persons today with the opinion that Jacob Brodbeck or
Gustav Whitehead achieved the world's first powered flight years before
the Wright brothers. The claims are not silenced by the fact that only the
Wrights had their attempt (and success) documented properly.

Silenced? I believe you can rest assured such is not the case. Go look him
up on Google. It's amazing how loud silence can actually be, if you're
listening.

Juan

Old December 17th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Yawn wrote:

Nice try, but not even close. Jim doesn't read usenet. And all I get a kick
out of is yanking the chains and watching the rah monkeys jump up and down.

It's been documented that Campbell has posted here before. Especially
his threats that everyone should "govern themselves accordingly," a
line he stole from a Judge who stated that to him in a trial where he
came an inch from being cited for Contempt. That trial transcript is
also recorded on the internet.

Old December 17th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Chris Wells" wrote in message

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I see one of Juan's posts, I
get a crisp, clear mental image of a small, persistently-yapping
chihuahua.

You shouldn't eat so much taco bell, not with all that e-coli flopping
around. Gives you hallucinations.

Old December 17th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yawn wrote:

Nice try, but not even close. Jim doesn't read usenet. And all I get a
kick
out of is yanking the chains and watching the rah monkeys jump up and
down.

It's been documented that Campbell has posted here before.

You think, retard? LOL! Of course, that has nothing to do with my statement,
but hey, it's ok, you're lacking in mental skills to match the size of your
mouth, so it's cool. I won't hold that against you.

Tell you one thing, though, you need to do something about those pictures of
yourself you put on all those websites you have "under construction." For
one thing, your posture sucks and you look like an idiot in a flight jacket
and an unshaved face. Tom Cruise you're not, bubba. For another thing, you
need to understand that creating a ****load of websites using the same
braindead, ugly template and claiming you're the news service for half the
world doesn't mean squat in real time.

Old December 17th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jethro

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

Silenced? I believe you can rest assured such is not the case. Go look him
up on Google. It's amazing how loud silence can actually be, if you're
listening.

Juan

I have no doubt that he will never be silenced, nor his critics. The one
blessing is that unlike the Wrights nobody will likely be arguing about ZZZ
in a hundred years. It's not so much if a tree falls, it's more a case of if
you rob a liquor store and nobody can place you at the scene, you didn't do
it in the eyes of any judge. I know a man who claims to have hit twenty
hole-in-one shots, all without witnesses. I completely disregard his claim,
as I do some others. I've hit a single hole-in-one and doubt I'll ever hit
another, but my name is on the clubhouse wall and his isn't.

Old December 17th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:45:28 +0000, Chris Wells
wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I see one of Juan's posts, I
get a crisp, clear mental image of a small, persistently-yapping
chihuahua.

I don't think you guys are being fair to him. He seems to be almost as
mentally unstable as Jim Campbell. Has anyone seen this BD-5J of his
actually flying?

I don't think he's ever claimed that it's flown.

Juan's is an unusual hobby, hooking up with frauds and defending them
against all odds. I can't see that it's profitable, but if he enjoys
it, I suppose that's all that matters.

On the other hand, maybe he's got enough sense to not actually put his
life on the line, when he's got young offspring to around. It's a
heck of a decision to look your child in the face and tell him you
might not come back from this flight, you might never see him again,
because you want to go fly an impractical airplane for fun.

Kinda like some of the rah gaggle and planes flying into the ground because
no one could get the engine install right?

One thing's for sure, you must not have children. And if you do, I hope you
don't treatment like your hero did.

Old December 17th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

I would LIKE it to succeed. I think it would be a wonderful thing.
But Mr. Campbell's involvement is a huge handicap for them to
overcome. Iif you were, say, Red Bull or Garmin and you were thinking
about droping 7 figures into this to sponsor a plane, you'd do your
due dilligence, run a google search on everyone involved and find
Ouster's site. At that point you'd stop returning phone calls.

LOL! talk about delusions of grandeur... how many of ANN's sponsors do you
think have received emails or letters from the rah yapping and whining team?
Probably most of them. As you can see, each and everyone of you has achieved
exactly the same result from attacking Jim in front of anyone.

Squat.

What I recommend for you is that you confront the consequences of letting
your jealousy at not being in as much as the long list for the toilet
cleaning team at RRL influence so many of your thoughts...

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM