Avionic wheel bearings

Old June 11th 13, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
cuflyer

Default Avionic wheel bearings

Anyone know off hand what bearings, and where to purchase, for a 2002 vintage Avionic trailer? How do you id the AL-KO hub if necessary? My bearings are sealed.

TIA,
Tim
Old June 11th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 3:04:44 PM UTC-4, cuflyer wrote:
Anyone know off hand what bearings, and where to purchase, for a 2002 vintage Avionic trailer? How do you id the AL-KO hub if necessary? My bearings are sealed.

TIA,

Tim

Use the "contact" link on http://avionic.pl/index.php?lang=ISO-8859-1 with the serial number of your trailer. They speak English and they sell parts direct.

The SN was on the original title of my trailer.
Old June 12th 13, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Old June 12th 13, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:04:44 PM UTC-7, cuflyer wrote:
Anyone know off hand what bearings, and where to purchase, for a 2002 vintage Avionic trailer? How do you id the AL-KO hub if necessary? My bearings are sealed. TIA, Tim

Timken bearing #513113 Avaiable from Car Quest Auto Parts Stores are what you need. The ALCO brakes are numbered on the back plate. Look at Cobra.com for instruction on adjustement and repair. 5SZ.
Old June 12th 13, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Old June 12th 13, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:04:44 PM UTC-7, cuflyer wrote:
Anyone know off hand what bearings, and where to purchase, for a 2002 vintage Avionic trailer? How do you id the AL-KO hub if necessary? My bearings are sealed. TIA, Tim

The web site is cobratrailer.com. 5SZ
Old June 12th 13, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
cuflyer

So Cobra uses the same axle? That helps. Thanks for the replies.

Cheers, Tim

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:31:09 PM UTC-3, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:04:44 PM UTC-7, cuflyer wrote:

Anyone know off hand what bearings, and where to purchase, for a 2002 vintage Avionic trailer? How do you id the AL-KO hub if necessary? My bearings are sealed. TIA, Tim

The web site is cobratrailer.com. 5SZ

cobra wheel bearings and brakes [email protected] Soaring 4 August 13th 12 11:21 PM
Repacking wheel bearings Ramy Soaring 2 June 12th 09 05:03 AM
Komet trailer wheel bearings Dan[_6_] Soaring 7 February 9th 09 06:13 AM
Q about trailer wheel bearings Ken Ward Soaring 1 September 15th 06 02:40 AM
E2-C wheel bearings needed CaptAro Restoration 1 July 19th 03 04:32 AM