Kerry hiding his record

Old September 23rd 04, 04:41 AM
Dudley Henriques

Default Kerry hiding his record

"Therasa" wrote in message
Why won't Kerry sign a form 180 releasing his records?

It will take an overwhelmingly vocal and visual public demand by a large
special interest group like the Swifties to force this issue, as Kerry
is fighting it tooth and nail. Even then it probably won't succeed in
getting Kerry to sign that form! He realizes full well what would happen
if he signed the 180 and the information in his records became public
domain and could then be used to both remove him from the Presidential
race AND remove him from the Senate.
The rub on this is that the information is already known, but can't be
released and used unless the form has been signed.

In other words, the American lawyers in the government have created and
passed a law that makes it possible for a known traitor to be elected
President of the United States because the information that would
provide the legal proof that he actually is a traitor can't be made
public because the traitor himself doesn't want the information
released.
Wonderful!!! Thank you American Lawyers!! What else can these assholes
do to ruin our country? God only knows, and perhaps we're about to find
out at that!!!!
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired

Old September 23rd 04, 02:31 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Vaughn" wrote in message

"Therasa" wrote in message
Why won't Kerry sign a form 180 releasing his records?

Why won't people stop posting political **** here?

I'll tell you why; because RAM has already been ruined and has been for
some time. You "regulars" would have been wise to listen to Tex Houston
when you still had the chance. Now, the time when the regulars could
have stopped this has long passed.
If you're on the Titanic and you're on your way to the bottom, you might
just as well reach out on the table and grab that one last drink!

Dudley Henriques
Entire career associated with military aviation
Retired Pilot
6 years posting on RAM
Tired of dealing with morons
Tired of dealing with idiots
Doesn't give a **** any more
How's that!

Old September 23rd 04, 07:07 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message

Kerry as of today might be in a world of hurt after his going on
national television within 30 minutes of PM Allawi addressing a joint
session of congress to huge bipartisan applause and standing ovation at
times. This man has literally taken his life in his hands to step up to
the plate in Iraq.
Kerry presented a HUGE contrast to the mood that was displayed in
congress this morning. I am far from being a professional psychologist,
but I honestly believe that their is a limit for all American non
decided voters for Kerry's constant projection of negativity.
Today he might have crossed that line. There's a big problem for any
politician choosing to present the kind of national negativity that
Kerry represents as a constant in front of the American public. The
average American isn't stupid. They can be stubborn and
opinionated...but only a very few are REALLY stupid! Kerry either has
reached the point where more and more undecided voters are beginning to
lean away from his "message" (or lack of same as the case may be), or at
least are beginning to realize that if only a fraction of what's out
there about Kerry is true; he's not what he wants people to believe he
is.
I honestly believe that at this point, after his "performance" today,
Mr. Kerry can only do himself more and more harm as he appears in
public.
I believe all but the most extreme die hard leftists are slowly
filtering away from Kerry as more and more people are exposed to him.
In short, I believe that for the remainder of the election period, the
more Kerry appears in public the more danger there is out there for him.
I could be wrong, but I'll check back with you after the election to buy
you one if I am :-)
Anyway Ras.......hope I'm right anyway!!!
Dudley

Old September 23rd 04, 08:17 PM
John S. Shinal

Ed Rasimus wrote:

rationally as usual

4.) Bush spent his first two years of ANG duty full time attending
USAF pilot training, survival schools and operational qualification in
the F-102. OOOOOOps. He was really flying jets and engaging in a
rather risky business.

Apparently he drank and partied some, too. Can you imagine a
young fighter pilot doing such a thing ? I am stunned, I tell you.

6.) He was granted by his commander approval to go off to Alabama
during a period of huge pilot drawdowns and when his unit was
converting to another mission and aircraft which he didn't have
retainability to qualify in. OOOOOOOPPPPss. Is there nothing
derogatory yet?

7.) When he wasn't going to be flying he didn't take a flight
physical. Why would he? OOOOOOOPPPPPPPs. Gosh, I wish I could find
something here, Joe.

Apparently being caught in the wheels of administrative BS
utterly disqualifies one from ever being President.

8.) While detached to a unit in transition between aircraft (neither
of which Bush flew) and which the unit itself had not yet received so
there was little activity, some people in the Guard unit (which only
would show up once or twice a month) didn't see another guy who only
showed up once or twice a month. How uncanny that those hours of
attendance didn't coincide? Still nothing.

8a. I think somewhere in there he missed some drills and made them up
at a later time, getting the points he required to check the box for
that year's worth of drill time. Making up a drill at a later date was
apparently legal then, as it is for ARNG today.

it's the "true" story that can't be validated without the
forgery that's important.

Clear as mud.

Old September 23rd 04, 08:24 PM
John S. Shinal

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

Kerry as of today might be in a world of hurt after his going on
national television within 30 minutes of PM Allawi addressing a joint
session of congress to huge bipartisan applause and standing ovation at
times. This man has literally taken his life in his hands to step up to
the plate in Iraq.

I have to check CSPAN tonight, apparently Allawi and Lieberman
were embracing each other warmly, and kissing each other as is the
common Eastern custom among friends. Certainly quite a moment for the
Arab Street.

I agree, JFK should have waited a day before addressing any of
this. Appearing reactive is not a help to him.

Kerry presented a HUGE contrast to the mood that was displayed in
congress this morning. I am far from being a professional psychologist,
but I honestly believe that their is a limit for all American non
decided voters for Kerry's constant projection of negativity.

Key also because it's an unconscious reaction, and therefore
highly persuasive to the individual. Frowns and furrowed brows are
more potent than people think.

Old September 23rd 04, 08:57 PM
B2431

(John S. Shinal)
Date: 9/23/2004 2:17 PM Central Daylight Time
Ed Rasimus wrote:

rationally as usual

4.) Bush spent his first two years of ANG duty full time attending
USAF pilot training, survival schools and operational qualification in
the F-102. OOOOOOps. He was really flying jets and engaging in a
rather risky business.

Apparently he drank and partied some, too. Can you imagine a
young fighter pilot doing such a thing ? I am stunned, I tell you.

Hey, don't start rumours like that. All fighter pilots are modest, chaste,
sober..... etc.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 23rd 04, 09:50 PM
Dudley Henriques

(John S. Shinal)
Date: 9/23/2004 2:17 PM Central Daylight Time
Ed Rasimus wrote:

rationally as usual

4.) Bush spent his first two years of ANG duty full time attending
USAF pilot training, survival schools and operational qualification
in
the F-102. OOOOOOps. He was really flying jets and engaging in a
rather risky business.

Apparently he drank and partied some, too. Can you imagine a
young fighter pilot doing such a thing ? I am stunned, I tell you.

Hey, don't start rumours like that. All fighter pilots are modest,
chaste,
sober..... etc.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

What amazes ME is that the extreme left apparently doesn't know much
about fighters either!!
If I was looking for a nice cushy safe non dangerous type airplane to
fly to avoid getting myself hurt because I was a flaming coward, the
Deuce would be the LAST fighter in the inventory I'd be happy to be
paired up with. Bush did a good job in the 102; not the easiest of
mounts for a young Lt to handle. The President is a member of a very
exclusive club of fighter pilots who got REAL up on subjects like
induced drag in turns and adverse yaw. Not to say the 102 was a killer,
but it DID take an above average driver to work the airplane properly,
and Bush is still here last time I looked !!!:-)

Old September 23rd 04, 10:04 PM
BUFDRVR

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Kerry as of today might be in a world of hurt after his going on
national television within 30 minutes of PM Allawi addressing a joint
session of congress to huge bipartisan applause and standing ovation at
times.

Kerry sounded to me like someone who *wants* things in Iraq to be as bad as
they can. I'm not sure this message will be received well by anyone to the
right of Kerry on the political spectrum.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old September 23rd 04, 10:06 PM
BUFDRVR

retrogrouch wrote:

Silly boy, who's Commander in Chief?

The title of CinC does not entitle you to circumvent the law.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old September 23rd 04, 10:43 PM
Dudley Henriques

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:

Kerry as of today might be in a world of hurt after his going on
national television within 30 minutes of PM Allawi addressing a joint
session of congress to huge bipartisan applause and standing ovation
at
times.

Kerry sounded to me like someone who *wants* things in Iraq to be as
bad as
they can. I'm not sure this message will be received well by anyone to
the
right of Kerry on the political spectrum.

BUFDRVR

I agree. There exists a point with human nature involved when dealing
with large audiences when constant negative projection begins to lose
people, and I think Kerry is crossing this threshold now. He's
overexposed his negatives and from here on in to the election, I believe
that he'll lose voters every time he appears in public.
Bottom line from the cockpit anyway :-) is that in my opinion anyway for
all the hell THAT is worth......Kerry's committed the ultimate sin in
ACM and in politics; he's become predictable.....and predictable to a
vast audience means anticipating the negative position from Kerry on
EVERY issue, and because his negative position doesn't change, and gives
nothing to the other side, the truth in the constant drumming of his
position becomes naturally suspect as a result of sheer human
nature...and THAT can be fatal in a political campaign.

It's a HUGE flaw for those who would press constant positions giving
nothing positive at all to the opposition. The average Joe out there
isn't stupid. All but the most hard core know instinctively that no
political side is totally right or wrong....ALL the time!
Kerry's in trouble. The average Joe is beginning to catch on to his gig.
I can feel it in my bones!! :-))