A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Aviation Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bomber seat identification and for sale

Old January 15th 10, 12:21 AM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Jan 2010
Default Bomber seat identification and for sale

My friend has a bomber seat for sale. There are no markings on the seat nor the straps. Can anyone help identify the seat? Thanks! $500 obo More photos if you will email me miller330i put the sift 2 here yahoo dot com[/email] Jeffrey
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5459.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	41058  

Last edited by miller330i : January 15th 10 at 12:23 AM.