A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Piloting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Ma and Mr Yu who pk you start the line again

Old November 16th 11, 01:53 AM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Nov 2011
Default Ma and Mr Yu who pk you start the line again

Gensheng make things difficult for Mr Yu Ma: Who would you re-start the line? Gensheng ask, if you are the second re-start, enter their respective fields, who would you more? The audience laughed in good faith, the cow looks like honest, in fact, very cunning. want to see an e-commerce, a field in ahead of their English education how pop star.
Ma said before, I first have to do is to Mr Yu Please do CEO, and then asked what he wants, I can do. English is a very important tool to broaden their horizons, I want to do the first idea, the team well, let him do more successful.
Mr Yu a laugh in there. ; Ma is not practical, generally able to train people who will become bigger and their careers, the team will be the last I took a fresh start. I know that Ma did teachers have had training, but if not successful. He said he did e-commerce will make English education better than Ma, Alibaba's model because it has been, where is the money and the rest of the team, investment to me. e-mail, Internet, business vision and thinking are very similar, so the success rate is much larger. Ma could not split, he is the first business in order to understand what to do, if Mr Yu said that from his hands into the English language training own business, this is what he wants, to baidu about Ma and Mr Yu, Mr Yu is doing now is to know the new East, Ma of Alibaba, and Niu Gensheng Mengniu is the boss, on how they answer and to do analysis.
one thing they uniform: that is to dig, dig directly Ma chose Michael Yu, so Yu do CEO, to what to what, which gives Yu's largest space, it can be hard to imagine the development of the East with the new as good or better , provided that you can dig ... all move Mr Yu Yu openings to laugh, because he has personal experience, may have come to understand that to a certain extent that people will go it alone, start all over again, so do e-commerce, when Lao Shu on the choice of the dig team, he thought that the Ma team can dig over the operation, because he is not mortal, capable of at this time Ma rebutted, saying that if invited Yu Yu later became the English Yu's training career, this is what you want to say that this generosity Ma, Ma's success is not accidental, as really as it said, it is also why reinvent the wheel it?
now analyze the two through their own channels to explore other areas of the cause of the probability of success, Ma Yu dug, and then do the English, than digging Ma Yu's team to do e-commerce to be successful, Ma's method, after Yu to do in English, certainly more effective as successful, the only worry Yu also said that fresh start, why reinvent the wheel in front and analyze it, so Ma is winning; the other hand, Yu, he chose to dig Ma's team, which may well be the best policy, the problem is that he really Ma's team the leadership of that? obviously not, and who would guarantee a hit? Ma's team dug over the course e-commerce is certainly better than they do out of a team is much better for many, but not all are suitable with the team, such as Mengniu Shi Yuzhu he can lead the team to it? he can go with the new East team it? Gensheng to go with New Oriental or Alibaba? apparently not so absolute, so this problem is to win Yu Ma, and Ma You think you own this business as a career like this is that he would like to see, and that there will be who will start all over again? Ma have to say this high! really high!
this is the problem of the surface, The Ins and Outs of this problem through what they reflect?
1, on Yu, Yu I think that entrepreneurship is the process of having someone say to him the case of separation, but also for English piece, their ability and sufficient , so the fresh start is aggrieved
2, on horse, his view is that I believe that as long as I give you what you want, you will get things done, there is no any problem start all over again, you put Alibaba Well, as you are working for yourself, not for Ma to work, which can
one is decentralization, one centralized