Airmap 100 Obsolete. Need recent database

Old May 15th 05, 03:58 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
MikePalmer wrote:
Hi Juan:

Nice review. I didn't know you guys existed.

Are you big enough that the manufacturers send you stuff to review or do
you go out an buy it?

Mike Palmer

Mike, fair warning, take juan's advise with a lot of skepticism. A better
source is Aviation Consumer.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Get over it, dannyboy... go back to rec.nude or wherever it is you like to
hang out.

Old May 15th 05, 03:59 AM
Juan Jimenez

256 colors.

"Smitty" wrote in message
news
In article YYghe.10188$D91.3977@fed1read01,
MikePalmer wrote:

The 3600a already has a 256-colors screen.

You're correct. My mistake. I misread Garmin's "16 bit color" as 16
colors.

16 bit color is about sixty-five thousand colors. 256 colors is only 8
bits. So which does it have?

Old May 15th 05, 12:53 PM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Both Garmin and Lowrance sent us the hardware for review. When we finished,
I sent it all back in.

ANN is the largest aviation daily on the planet. Welcome to the subscriber
base.

Probably the only one. :-)

Matt
Old May 15th 05, 04:28 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
Both Garmin and Lowrance sent us the hardware for review. When we
finished, I sent it all back in.

ANN is the largest aviation daily on the planet. Welcome to the
subscriber base.

Probably the only one. :-)

Yes., we only have one subscriber base. That's what it is, by definition, a
single subscriber base. Where did you go to school, Baghdad U.?

Go play in the sandbox or something, Matt. You just don't have what it takes
upstairs to play this type of adult game. Maybe in the next life.

Juan

Old May 15th 05, 04:43 PM
Dan

Why don't you two take it elswhere, I don't know or care what "J" did to "M"
or anyone else. It is a waste of everyones time. I DO care about the updates
for my airmap. My OLD airmap, don't need colour, or many of the other
features they are building into new units. The more features they add the
more complex these units get and the shorter the battery life.

Old May 15th 05, 09:18 PM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Both Garmin and Lowrance sent us the hardware for review. When we
finished, I sent it all back in.

ANN is the largest aviation daily on the planet. Welcome to the
subscriber base.

Probably the only one. :-)

Yes., we only have one subscriber base. That's what it is, by definition, a
single subscriber base. Where did you go to school, Baghdad U.?

Try to read for understanding. I meant ANN is the only aviation daily,
not that it had only one subscriber base. I typed this much slower so
that you can keep up. :-)

Matt
Old May 15th 05, 10:31 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Yes., we only have one subscriber base. That's what it is, by definition,
a single subscriber base. Where did you go to school, Baghdad U.?

Try to read for understanding. I meant ANN is the only aviation daily,
not that it had only one subscriber base. I typed this much slower so
that you can keep up. :-)

ROFLMAO! Is that why you allegedly have three degrees but work for FedEx as
a mechanic and moonlight for a college band? What a buffoon.

Juan

Old May 16th 05, 12:58 AM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Yes., we only have one subscriber base. That's what it is, by definition,
a single subscriber base. Where did you go to school, Baghdad U.?

Try to read for understanding. I meant ANN is the only aviation daily,
not that it had only one subscriber base. I typed this much slower so
that you can keep up. :-)

ROFLMAO! Is that why you allegedly have three degrees but work for FedEx as
a mechanic and moonlight for a college band? What a buffoon.

Three degrees? FedEX? College band? You've went way over the edge.
Forgot to take your meds again?

Matt
Old May 16th 05, 01:24 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

Three degrees? FedEX? College band? You've went way over the edge.
Forgot to take your meds again?

Hey Matt don't forget your dealing with one of the "Super Duper" ANN reporters
who's motto is "facts don't count" LOL!!! The best reporting ad money can buy.
:-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most of the people some of the time,some of the people none of
the time and jaun all the time" anon

Old May 16th 05, 02:29 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Matt Whiting says...

Three degrees? FedEX? College band? You've went way over the edge.
Forgot to take your meds again?

Hey Matt don't forget your dealing with one of the "Super Duper" ANN
reporters
who's motto is "facts don't count" LOL!!! The best reporting ad money can
buy.
:-)

As opposed to the super duper pathological liar who's motto is "customers
don't count"?

Yet another thread turned into sewer meat by the RAH Gaggle "Guilt By
Association" Septic Tank Team. What's the matter, Chucksteak, no customers
calling so all you have to left is useless usenet trolling?

Juan