I think google changed its groups without telling anyone

Old August 8th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_2_]

Default I think google changed its groups without telling anyone

Now testing eternal-september using Opera. Andreas, if this goes only to
you and not the group, I apologize.

Thanks,
Craig Funston

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:30:53 -0700, Andreas Maurer
wrote:

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 21:55:31 +0000 (UTC), Frank Whiteley
wrote:

Au contraire Paul, there are news reader plugins for some versions of
Outlook, but Tony doesn't have it at home and may not be able to muck
around with the work PC much.

Windows Live Mail works for Windows 7 and as you point out Windows Mail
for Vista.

For a free news account. Visit www.eternal-september.org.

Pan is a useful and free cross platform USENET client.
pan.rebelbase.org
May require GTK+ DLL support.

Gentlemen.... I'd propose to use use Mozilla Thunderbird.
Freeware, extremely easy to set up, works like a charm.

Andreas

Old August 8th 11, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vaughn[_3_]

"Craig Funston" wrote in message
newsp.vzwrima3s4tmou@imac-pc...
Now testing eternal-september using Opera. Andreas, if this goes only to you
and not the group, I apologize.

You did it!

Vaughn

Old August 8th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andreas Maurer

Hi Craig,

looking good - it definitely went to the group.

Old August 8th 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_2_]

It's much nicer and really didn't take that long to set up. Opera has a
bit of a glitch that requires going into the actual config file with a
text editor and making a change, but it's fairly well documented. Lots of
things I like about Opera & I may even switch from FF.

Craig