California will break off.................soon

Old May 17th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default California will break off.................soon

On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:47:32 -0600, HARRY POTTER
wrote in
:

I dont know dude, you seem kind of crazy

--

“After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands”
Old May 17th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_3_]

ghjgdkeio wrote:

4 Black robes over rule 6 million voters That is ****ed up

Abraham Lincoln's will ruled over the population of the entire voting
South. It took over a century before much of the population admitted
he was probably right.

AFTER the country fractured and we lost brothers and sisters and over 600,000 citizens on our on soil

Yep.

In today's numbers it would be about 2 million killed

Are you proposing death and anarchy before we determine that
"We the People" should not be usurped by paid off crooked judges??

No. Are you?

What happened in California should drive Americans
to tar and pitch forks

Are you sure you're not?

-c
Old May 17th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

ghjgdkeio wrote in :

gatt wrote:
ghjgdkeio wrote:

4 Black robes over rule 6 million voters That is ****ed up

Abraham Lincoln's will ruled over the population of the entire voting
South. It took over a century before much of the population admitted
he was probably right.

-c

AFTER the country fractured and we lost brothers and sisters
and over 600,000 citizens on our on soil

In today's numbers it would be about 2 million killed

Are you proposing death and anarchy before we determine that
"We the People" should not be usurped by paid off crooked
judges??

Actually, it appears as though you are.

Bertie
Old May 17th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g0mf74$kac$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in news:b258d859-6a5b-4590-
:

On May 16, 11:17*am, ghjgdkeio wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:

Yes it did you lie
4 judges usurped 6 million voters
It's time for tar and pitch forks- Hide quoted text -

Couple of corrections...
1) Bush won the vote, the judges just said we don't need to spend
the next 10 years recounting over and over. There were enough
recounts already.

And wasn't that a wonderful thing?

Bertie

I see there are still a couple dumbasses left who don't realize that
the popular vote is essentially a public nationwide wankfest. The
electoral college decides who gets to be president, not the populace.
There are some areas where the electoral votes have to agree with the
popular vote, so in those areas the popular vote matters in an
indirect way, but there are many areas where that is not the case;
hence, a presidential candidate can rightfully win the election even
if a majority of the people think he sucks.

Not to mentin there's not a lot to choose from anyway.

Bertie
Old May 17th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Old May 17th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Yes it did you lie
4 judges usurped 6 million voters
It's time for tar and pitch forks

I couldn't really care less about gay marriage in California or any
where else but...

What if we found 6 million people to vote that you should be anally
raped with a pitch fork.

I'll start the petition

Old May 18th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ghjgdkeio

Kloudy via AviationKB.com wrote:
Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Yes it did you lie
4 judges usurped 6 million voters
It's time for tar and pitch forks

I couldn't really care less about gay marriage in California or any
where else but...

What if we found 6 million people to vote that you should be anally
raped with a pitch fork.

I'll start the petition

Captain Little Dick Speaks
Old May 19th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

ghjgdkeio wrote:
Yes it did you lie

I'll start the petition

Captain Little Dick Speaks

And I heard you.

Old May 19th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

ghjgdkeio wrote:
Yes it did you lie

I'll start the petition