zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Adam aircraft

Old July 6th 05, 02:42 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
"Juan Jimenez" wrote ...
Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for

designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want

challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

That is WAY over the line Juan. Even for you.

Rich

Ah, here we go, another righteously unilateral so-called defender of what is
over the line, indeed. Amazing how people like you only stand up and preach
about lines being crossed when one person makes comments, but never react at
what the other person does. Never mind that I refrained from making a single
comment when Chuck admitted Walton died in one of his planes, or even when
someone made a comment that Jim would be all over that (which he didn't,,
all ANN did was run the story like everyone else). He could have taken a
hint from that, but no... that's too smart for him, Butthead Chuck has to
turn right around and return to his usual petty bashing adventures behind
every post of mine, just because he doesn't like the fact that I write for
him.

Well, you know what? What goes around, comes around, and if he doesn't like
it, he can kiss my ass.

Old July 6th 05, 03:22 AM
Juan Jimenez

What, don't like it when someone force feeds you your own crap down your
throat? Tough! I bet Jerry Wayne Morgan would be very interested in this
investigation...

"Plaintiff sought compensatory and punitive damages from the designer and
assembler of an ultralight aircraft known as 'the Hawk'. The plaintiff's
claims were breach of implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for
the particular purpose, breach of express warranty and negligence. The
control system for the Hawk was designed so that interference between the
rudder and elevator controls resulted from certain landing maneuvers. As a
result of the interference, up elevator for a flare prior to touch down
could not be accomplished. Discovery by the plaintiff's counsel revealed
that there were significant differences between the design prototype
actually tested prior to production and the production prototype used by the
manufacture. One of the defendants discovered the potential interference and
designed a rubber stop to correct it but failed to provide a rubber stop on
the plaintiff's aircraft or warn the plaintiff of the potential problem. The
defense contended that the crash was not due to any interference but the
negligent operation and misuse by the plaintiff."

Oh, yeah, I know, you keep parroting the same story you told me, that Jerry
Morgan is an idiot and you told the insurance company to continue the
lawsuit and not settle. Too bad Atlantic Underwriters found out the NTSB
disagreed with you, eh?

"AN EXAM OF THE FLT CONTROLS REVEALED THAT WHEN LEFT RUDDER WAS APPLIED, THE
ELEVATOR BELLCRANK WOULD JAM AGAINST THE RUDDER HORN & ONLY ABOUT NEUTRAL
NOSE-UP ELEVATOR WAS AVAILABLE. AN EXPERIENCED BUILDER REPORTED THIS PROBLEM
HAD OCCURRED BEFORE. THE KIT DID NOT PROVIDE A MIN CLEARANCE OR CAUTION
CONCERNING THIS PROBLEM."

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...14X44732&key=1

Vindictive agenda on the part of ANN? Wishful thinking, boy. This is
personal. I've put up with your crap and harassment for way too long. You
should have quit after admitting on multiple ocassions it was you who
started the attacks and insults for no reason other than I said I was
writing for Campbell. And you should have thought twice about continuing to
bash after seeing that I had refrained from commenting on the Walton thread.
But once again, you exceed all expectations of intelligence, and return
right back to your old habits.

KISS MY ASS, Slusarczyk. What goes around, comes around! Enjoy your
new-found fame.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for
designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want
challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

Once again you've proven yourself to be a classless,tasteless piece of
excrement. Do you know something we don't know ? How about explaining how
my
design killed John Walton. Be specific.Not grave dancing but facts.

Just when I think you can't stoop any lower you proved me wrong again.I've
been
working with the NTSB and FAA for a week now and know a lot more than you
do.
I knew John Walton did you? I talked to him for over a year did you? I
think not
and once again it's a credibility issue. The associate editor of Aero News
Network gleefully using the death of an aviator to futher his own
vindictive
agenda. Yes sir that's one classy organization.

Once again it's about credibility and once again you show you have none.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old July 6th 05, 03:57 AM
sleepy6

I see Juan is still full of crap.

The Walton accident is still under investigation but there are enough
facts known independent of that investigation to raise serious
questions about pilot error. Even knowing those facts, no one should
form any conclusions until all the facts are known. Juans BS is just
that ... BS.

His other claim is also BS. With literally thousands of Hawks flying
all over the world, the design is well proven.

It takes a special kind of slimeball to post the kind of crap Juan
posted.

Old July 6th 05, 04:04 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What, don't like it when someone force feeds you your own crap down your
throat? Tough! I bet Jerry Wayne Morgan would be very interested in this
investigation...

If you'd have done your home work like the great reporter you think you are, you
would know that Morgan crashed another Ultralight after he crashed mine .Then he
crashed a 3rd one in which he got killed. I said it then and I say it now it was
pilot error all 3 times.

Oh, yeah, I know, you keep parroting the same story you told me, that Jerry
Morgan is an idiot and you told the insurance company to continue the
lawsuit and not settle. Too bad Atlantic Underwriters found out the NTSB
disagreed with you, eh?

"AN EXAM OF THE FLT CONTROLS REVEALED THAT WHEN LEFT RUDDER WAS APPLIED, THE
ELEVATOR BELLCRANK WOULD JAM AGAINST THE RUDDER HORN & ONLY ABOUT NEUTRAL
NOSE-UP ELEVATOR WAS AVAILABLE. AN EXPERIENCED BUILDER REPORTED THIS PROBLEM
HAD OCCURRED BEFORE. THE KIT DID NOT PROVIDE A MIN CLEARANCE OR CAUTION
CONCERNING THIS PROBLEM."

It would occur on FULL left rudder almost full down elevator and if right
rudder was applied it would unjam. He was turning right.Read the report.Unless
you have an airplane that turns right when left rudder is applied then the
elevator was fully functional. In addition in flight no one ever had to use that
extreme amount of rudder. If the problem was that evident then why didn't it
show up on a preflight? It was settled out of court beore we had any chance for
defense

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?e...14X44732&key=1

Vindictive agenda on the part of ANN? Wishful thinking, boy. This is
personal. I've put up with your crap and harassment for way too long. You
should have quit after admitting on multiple ocassions it was you who
started the attacks and insults for no reason other than I said I was
writing for Campbell. And you should have thought twice about continuing to
bash after seeing that I had refrained from commenting on the Walton thread.
But once again, you exceed all expectations of intelligence, and return
right back to your old habits.

I commented about the Adams thread your the one who brought up Walton. Boy oh
boy, kettle ,pot kettle when you say you put up with my crap and
harrassment.Remember the harrassment over my truck title,the claims you made
about what you thought was my family and social services?. No sir you made it
real personal and your right it's personal.

KISS MY ASS, Slusarczyk. What goes around, comes around! Enjoy your
new-found fame.

That will never happen

Chuck

Old July 6th 05, 05:24 PM
Steve Foley

What a dirtbag!

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

pfft!

Old July 6th 05, 11:16 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What, don't like it when someone force feeds you your own crap down your
throat? Tough! I bet Jerry Wayne Morgan would be very interested in this
investigation...

If you'd have done your home work like the great reporter you think you
are, you
would know that Morgan crashed another Ultralight after he crashed mine
.Then he
crashed a 3rd one in which he got killed. I said it then and I say it now
it was
pilot error all 3 times.

You can say it as many times as you want. The NTSB begs to disagree. So did
your insurer.

Vindictive agenda on the part of ANN? Wishful thinking, boy. This is
personal. I've put up with your crap and harassment for way too long. You
should have quit after admitting on multiple ocassions it was you who
started the attacks and insults for no reason other than I said I was
writing for Campbell. And you should have thought twice about continuing
bash after seeing that I had refrained from commenting on the Walton
thread.
But once again, you exceed all expectations of intelligence, and return
right back to your old habits.

I commented about the Adams thread your the one who brought up Walton.

You didn't comment, you immediately threw in some bull**** attack on whether
I said what I said because Adam may or may not have been an advertiser. You
should have quit while you were ahead. I hear you're now telling the media
that Walton was to blame for the crash because he flew without the
enclosure, the _optional_ one you offer on your web site?? Unhuh. Let's just
make sure that everyone thinks that a man 100 times the man you wish you
were killed himself because he was stupid, like Jerry Wayne Morgan and his
"pilot error" accident.

What goes around, comes around.

Old July 7th 05, 03:20 AM
Jerry Springer

Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

Juan why is it that every time someone was killed in a BEDE it was pilot
error? And why is it that someone dies in a CGS it is the aircraft kit
manufacturers fault? You are way out of line on the Walton accident. Why
not wait for the final report. Sure does seem strange that if he had an
emergency or a problem he would have said something to ATC which he was
in contact with during the flight according to the NTSB prelim report.
Something does not add up so at least wait for the finals before
starting your rant about an unsafe CGS. I flew one and did not feel it
was unsafe. Of course I like more power like my RV-6 has but that not
the topic of this discussion.

Jerry
Old July 7th 05, 05:10 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...
I hear you're now telling the media
that Walton was to blame for the crash because he flew without the
enclosure, the _optional_ one you offer on your web site??

Once again your proving in public that you lie and you have no credibility.Lets
examine what you just said .You said "I hear you're now telling the media
that Walton was to blame for the crash because he flew without the enclosure"

#1 OK what media do you say I said that to ? Names ,dates etc.? Show us where I
said that. Show me where I blamed Walton.

#2 You said "the -optional-one you offer on your web site." talking about the
fuselage enclosure.

Our fuselage cover has NEVER been an optional item it has ALWAYS been a part of
the standard equiptment on all our kits. Anyone can go to our web site at
www.cgsaviation.com and highlight "our aircraft" and pick any model Hawk you
like . Look in the section that talks about the coverings and you'll see it
states as standard equiptment "full fuselage enclosure".

Like zoom you will lie to try to prove a point and in this case the point you
actually proved is that your a liar and have no credibility. Now anyone who's
interested can go to my web site and check it out for them selves. Credibility
it's still about credibility. I can see why you write for ANN.

Unhuh. Let's just
make sure that everyone thinks that a man 100 times the man you wish you
were killed himself because he was stupid,

I never said that .

like Jerry Wayne Morgan and his
"pilot error" accident.

3 pilot error accidents and the 3rd one killed him .I stand by that fact.

What goes around, comes around.

Goes for you as well

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old July 7th 05, 11:53 AM
Steve Foley

Old July 7th 05, 03:24 PM
wmbjk

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:16:44 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

What goes around, comes around.

If you believe that, then you ought to be shopping for a
****-repellent umbrella, rather than pretending that the clouds will
never open up. I'm thinking that at the very least, sooner or later
some HR flunky is going to Google your name, and any hope of a decent
job is going to follow your ethics and your critical thinking into the
toilet. Then again, that posting record might actually qualify you for
some less-than-decent jobs...

Wayne