Hundreds of Oshkosh pics NOT in yEnc

Old August 6th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Hundreds of Oshkosh pics NOT in yEnc

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:34:22 +1000, "russell" wrote:

beep beep ...... zooming on Oh and dont give me a car with ABS (to
new) or air bags (unproven) or Fuel injection (might save gas) nop not
for me ..... (sorry just could not pass that one up)

Well you aren't too bright are you? The things you mention all come standard
on a new car, just like OE comes standard on a new computer..
Adding eYenc to your computer is like adding foglights to your new car. You
might get fog once in a while, but you can get along without them...

That analogy, of course, is ridiculous. Computers these days come
will all sorts of stuff on them that isn't necessary--it has even
earned the name "bloatware." OE is no more or less "necessary" than a
competitor's product. If you choose to use it because you just love
anything Microsoft can manage to include anywhere, or are just too
lazy to see if there is anything better, you're welcome to it. But as
a user of Firefox, Eudora Pro, and Agent, I've chosen to use products
that I believe to be better than what Microsoft has come up with. I
don't use stuff just because of some marketing deal that a computer
manufacturer and a software manufacturer have struck.

Russell, you are the kind of soft touch that big corporations love.
Old August 6th 07, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
russell[_2_]

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
[...]

Your hate of MS showing again?

Old August 6th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 07:34:54 +1000, "russell" wrote:

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Let's see, I use Windows XP, the Office suite, Flight
Simulator...yeah, I guess I hate Ms alright.

I pick and choose; I don't blindly use what's on my machine, as you
apparently do. The fact that you conclude I hate MS just because I
exercise discretion and choose my programs based on their
functionality rather than their maker suggests your capacity for
logical thought is severely limited.
Old August 6th 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 16:23:21 GMT, Clairbear wrote:

"russell" wrote in
:

beep beep ...... zooming on Oh and dont give me a car with ABS (to
new) or air bags (unproven) or Fuel injection (might save gas) nop
not for me ..... (sorry just could not pass that one up)

Well you aren't too bright are you? The things you mention all come
standard on a new car, just like OE comes standard on a new computer..
Adding eYenc to your computer is like adding foglights to your new
car. You might get fog once in a while, but you can get along without
them...

Yeah Norton comes standard too. It sucks and is worse than the viruses at
times. So I got rid of it and Downloaded AVG.
Windowscomes with paint and a few other image programs but would'nt you
rather use a real program like photoshop.
Just because it come with you cpu does not mean it is the one and only
product to use

Clairbear, I fear you are coming right up against something software
producers know and love. If you can bury the price of licensing your
software in the cost of a piece of hardware, or include stripped
"trial" versions of your software in a piece of hardware, there are
untold numbers of Russells who will gladly forgo any real thinking and
comparison shopping in favor of doing what's easiest. It's what I
keep saying about this type--they just can't be bothered to lift a
finger to do anything. It reminds of that old "Life Gets Tedious"
song Doc Watson sang, with the hounddog who's sitting on a thorn
howling, but finding it too tedious to move his butt off of it.
Old August 7th 07, 12:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
russell[_2_]

I sure am.
I buy 2 new cars every couple of years for the past 15 years+,
a new computer almost every year, for the last 16 years+
a new camera every year, for the last 4 years,
go on a overseas holiday, most years,
eat KFC and McDonalds,
so yep, the big corp's love me!

"Just Plane Noise" wrote
Russell, you are the kind of soft touch that big corporations love.