Bucher Jungmann

Old October 2nd 03, 08:21 PM
Rich S.

Default Bucher Jungmann

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to HAVE
it!

Rich S.

Old October 3rd 03, 01:06 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to HAVE
it!

Rich S.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When you lean to correctly spell what it is you want....
maybe, you'll have a shot at having one. g

Barnyard BOb --

Old October 3rd 03, 01:42 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to HAVE
it!

Rich S.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ooops...

When you lean to correctly spell what it is you want....

When you LEARN....

Barnyard BOb --

Old October 3rd 03, 01:42 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:21:37 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to HAVE
it!

There were a couple being restored out of Evergreen Sky Ranch, east of
Auburn, a few years back. One of those might be flying by now, but I
haven't seen it.

There was a yellow one based at Arlington, too.

Ron Wanttaja

Old October 3rd 03, 02:00 AM
Rich S.

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to

HAVE
it!

Rich S.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ooops...

When you lean to correctly spell what it is you want....

When you LEARN....

Barnyard BOb --

Neener, neener. p

Rich "I'm only 1/4 Kraut" S.

Old October 3rd 03, 02:13 AM
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to HAVE
it!

Rich S.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ooops...

When you lean to correctly spell what it is you want....

When you LEARN....

He was 'technically' accurate, in the original. He's running his spell-
checker about 15 degrees left of TDC. He gets maximum 'detonation' of his
spelling flames that ywa. You see, he didn't want to do it the 'r'-d way.
groan

BTW, there's a *long-standing* rule on USENET, that _every_ spelling flame
must contain at least one spelling error, itself.

Old October 3rd 03, 02:16 AM
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Rich S. wrote:

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area?

The obvious, if not particularly useful, response to that question is:
"The pilot". *grin*
Old October 3rd 03, 03:01 AM
Rich S.

"Robert Bonomi" bonomi@c-ns. wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,
Rich S. wrote:

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area?

The obvious, if not particularly useful, response to that question is:
"The pilot". *grin*

Do you write software documentation? )

Rich S.

Old October 3rd 03, 03:02 AM
Ed Sullivan

"Rich S." wrote in message ...
Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to HAVE
it!

Rich S.

Rich, That's spelled Bucker Jungmann with an umlaut over the u in Bucker.
If you find him, kill him and we'll share it.

Ed
Old October 3rd 03, 03:22 AM
Rich S.

"Ed Sullivan" wrote in message
om...
"Rich S." wrote in message

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to

HAVE
it!

Rich S.

Rich, That's spelled Bucker Jungmann with an umlaut over the u in Bucker.
If you find him, kill him and we'll share it.

My keyboard might have ¾, ¼, ½, °, ³, ², ×, Ø, é, ÷, ø - But I ain't found
no umlaut ( I notice you wrote it out instead of a pictorial). So, until I
find out the code, it can be either Bucker or Bucher!

What the heck, I could be off in my identification, too. Here's a pitcher -
you tell me what it is.

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/shankland/bucher.jpg

Rich "Down here wishin' I was up there" S.