$1.7 Billion for Marine 1?

Old January 29th 05, 04:48 AM
B4RT

Default $1.7 Billion for Marine 1?

Jeez these guys can **** away our tax dollars! and its not really even
American. Oh Sure, send some payola to Lockeed, GE, and Bell so you can put
a Made in America stamp on it, but do they really think we are _that_
stupid? What exactly is wrong with the S-92?

Bart

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?C...-2a41096469f9&
http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?C...-622a171e3c48&

Old January 29th 05, 05:35 PM
Micbloo

. Oh Sure, send some payola to Lockeed, GE, and Bell so you can put
a Made in America stamp on it, but do they really think we are _that_
stupid?

iSNT IT 65% American made?
Old January 29th 05, 08:12 PM
Sla#s

"B4RT" wrote in message
Jeez these guys can **** away our tax dollars! and its not really even
American. Oh Sure, send some payola to Lockeed, GE, and Bell so you can

put
a Made in America stamp on it, but do they really think we are _that_
stupid?

SNIP

The problem for nationalists in this day and age is that very little is the
exclusive product of one country.
Even way back in the sixties I remember an ex-army friend rebuilding a
Norton bike only to discover they had sent him Russian bearings -"I didn't
spend the best years of my life defending us against the red menace... etc."
:-)

Slatts