I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Old December 5th 05, 08:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

C.D.Damron wrote:
especiallyif lives are at stake.

Denise Mohammad Bin Farris Al Fetters AKA Planeman don't give a sh*t
about lives. He would have continued on if people let him. He's still
designing more if you're game enough to buy them.

Old December 5th 05, 08:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Dear Sir,

We represent an investment Bank in UK. We provide the following
services:-

* Arrange Project finance, Short Term Finance for profitable projects.

* Project funding with and without collateral (against Insurance
wrap).
* We arrange insurance guarantee also.

We do not charge any upfront fee. Client will be dealing directly with
bank.

For more information, please feel free to contact us.

With Regards
Dennis

Old December 5th 05, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Bin Fetters wrote:
Just like many commercial helicopters that also had premature failures
(and that did test 2000 hours), including the R-22 and R-44, some of our
components did not make it to the designed life.

Your designs will never EVER be in the same league as that of Frank
Robinson's and NONE of your designs made it even CLOSE to 2000 hours.

Old December 5th 05, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Bin Fetters wrote:
Just like many commercial helicopters that also had premature failures
(and that did test 2000 hours), including the R-22 and R-44, some of our
components did not make it to the designed life.

We had some quality control issues, as well as any new company with a
product. Look at the R-22 and R-44 problems, and those were certified
helicopters!

Old December 5th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Everyone has a right to think they're designers, no matter how unsafe
their designs may be or how many has died because of it.

Old December 5th 05, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Denise wrote:
This shows just how ignorant you really are. Just because I learned my
lesson to not sell to the kitbuilt market, don't mean I stopped
developing, building and selling. Hell, I got customers with money I'm
selling to now. It's amazing how price separates the quality of
customers you get. Not true for everyone, I did have many really good
customers that could never afford to own a helicopter until I came out
with the Mini-500.

Prove it! Who did you sell what to? Are they ready to die?

Old December 5th 05, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

In article _jMkf.602344$_o.270005@attbi_s71,
"C.D.Damron" wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. com...
If you had some real-earth experience in what you were saying, then you
would not be saying it.

You don't have to design and market a helicopter to understand that you
should probably design and test your product adequately before selling it.
Call me old fashioned, but that is how I think it should be done, especially
if lives are at stake.

Maybe you "should," but if that were the business model prevalent in the
real world today, Microsoft wouldn't be who they are. Imagine a product
or service that needs to be "patched' every three days or so being
successful in the market place. Utterly incomprehensible to Mac users
and other men of proper wit. Snake oil goes by a lot of different
monikers in different industries, but it isn't likely to be pulled off
the shelves any time soon. Caveat Emptor.

While I have the virtual floor, I'll add that I don't know anything
about Mr. Fetters or his products, but since neither he nor his
detractors seem able to discuss the issues like gentlemen, I put little
credence in anything said here on this topic. That's unfortunate,
because while I might have learned something interesting if not useful,
all I've gained is another confirmation that flared nostrils do not win
friends and influence people.
Old December 5th 05, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

C.D.Damron wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. com...

If you had some real-earth experience in what you were saying, then you
would not be saying it.

You don't have to design and market a helicopter to understand that you
should probably design and test your product adequately before selling it.

No you don't... if you don't care if you succeed or not. The kitbuilt
industry tests as much as it can afford before shipping product. If it
were not for advanced sales, there would be no kitbuilt industry.
Advanced sales is what any new kitbuilt company relies on to develop and
manufacture their product. It is a fact of the industry. RHCI tested
even more than most companies tested, and we continued testing until the
day we closed.

Call me old fashioned, but that is how I think it should be done, especially
if lives are at stake.

You are old fashion...... So am I. I think that is the way it should be
done too. But, nothing moves without the money. If you want an
alternative to certified aviation which offers kit aircraft at low
prices, then the only solution is advanced sales, and less non-certified
test time.

C.D., think about it..... If a company that wants to setup and
manufacture a helicopter spent 2 years to design and develop the
aircraft, how much will it cost?

Well, if it has only 5 employees and a moderate sized building, they
would spend about $400,000 in wages alone, and about $60,000 on renting
and fixed overhead. Cost of equipment will be around $25,000. Material
and parts will be around $50,000, if you're lucky. If you don't crash
the first flight or make any costly mistakes, you just spent $535,000,
and now you have something that just flew today.

Take another year and a half to test and modify, while your setting up
production tooling and building parts to reach a goal of shipping 5 kits
weekly, you will spend another $300,000 in wages, $45,000 in rent and
fixed overhead, and maybe another $20,000 in modifications, if you're
lucky. You just spent another $365,000, totaling $900,000 and you
haven't shipped nothing yet.

Now you are ready to ship, but wait, what about the parts to ship? They
were not for free! To end up with only 50 aircraft sitting on the
shelves, a mire 10 weeks worth of inventory to ship, you had to spend
around $1,050,000. What, you think the vendors were going to let you pay
later? HAH!!!

One other thing. You can't put 50 aircraft worth of parts on the shelves
with only 5 people in a modest sized shop. It takes a factory of around
52 people and 24,000 sq. ft. You had to hire, train and pay these people
over the last 4 months. With an average shop wage of only $30,000 a
year, rent of around $16,000 and around $40,000 to outfit the building.
That last 4 months just cost you $576,000.

So, here we are, shipping our fist aircraft today that we sold for
$28,000!!! You have invested $2,526,000.

Wait, lets step back to when we had only 5 employees and a modest sized
shop, where you were spending only $267,500 a year. Now you want to test
for 2000 hours after you spent $535,000 just to get where you can fly
something. If you fly 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, you can log 1,300
hours in a year. So at this rate, you will take 19 months, say 2 years
because you have to disassemble and inspect every 50 hours. Lets say you
don't crash of even have to redesign anything. BANG!! You just spent
another $535,000 and got away cheep.

So, you got 2000 hours of testing under your belt at a cost of
$1,070,000. Now you're ready to sell something, or are you one of these
type of people that would start selling something before you had a
factory to produce it with??

C.D., if you don't think these numbers are real, then go out there and
do it yourself, and see.

Yes, we're old fashion, you and I. The big difference between us is,
I've done the above, and you have not.

We live in the real world, and people that have not designed and
manufactured their own helicopter could never comprehend what it takes
to do so. You may think you do, wish you did, but you don't, yet you so
easily judge.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes
Mini-500 1/Plcs Helicopter
Voyager-500 2/Plcs Helicopter
Excalibur 5/Plcs Turbine Helicopter
Star-Lite-A VTUAV Helicopter
Star-Lite-B VTUAV Helicopter
Old December 5th 05, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

No need to waste my time discussing it with you. What I said below is
correct, unchanged.

Helper wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:

Helper wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:
WRONG!! In our literature we said that we designed the components to
a 2000 hour TBO.

Ah. You deliberately misled customers by using weasel words, but
didn't quite say "to", you used the word "with".
Here are some quotes from various brochures over the years:

Ah HA!! Mr. Help, you are no help. People are not as stupid as you
portray them to be.

Well that's a switch! You marketed to entry-level customers. Then after
your collapse, you portrayed them as stupid, incapable, and the cause of
all your problems.

How many customers do you think purchased a Mini-500 without calling
us to ask questions? How many do you think didn't understand what we
wrote, or those that didn't understand about the 2000 hours asked for
clarification? How many people do you think really thought they were
purchasing a fully 2000 hour tested helicopter for only $20,000 to
$28,000.

We'll never know how many of them thought what.

Why do you think other people are so stupid? Or, do you judge all
others as if they were equal to you? I guess if "you" would have been
someone that purchased a Mini-500 based on your belief it had a 2000
tested component life, then I would actually owe someone an apology
for their lacking braid capacity to understand. Lucky for me, you
didn't buy one.

All components, except the Rotax 582 engine, were designed with a
2,000 hour T.B.O.

All components, except the engine, are designed with a TBO of at
least 2,000 hours.

High TBO: All components except the engine and lifetime composite
main blades, are designed with a TBO up to 2,000 hours.

The main transmission contains a set of ground spiral bevel ring and
pinion gears, designed and manufactured specifically for the
Mini-500B to give a 2,000 hour TBO.

Thank you for backing up what we advertised.

LOL! It was pure hyperbole. You never backed it up then, and nobody's
backing it up now.

We also stated that they were not tested to a 2000 hour TBO.

You _never_ stated any such thing.

Yes we did.

Naw, I've got a bunch of brochures here and there's nothing of the sort,
not a hint.

You're not very popular here, ya' notice? Feeling kind of alone? Maybe
it's time for you to pop up as "planeman" again and praise yourself.

Believe me, I don't waste a single moment worrying about anything you think.

Old December 5th 05, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Helper wrote:

C.D.Damron wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. com...

If you had some real-earth experience in what you were saying, then you
would not be saying it.

You don't have to design and market a helicopter to understand that you
should probably design and test your product adequately before selling
it.
Call me old fashioned, but that is how I think it should be done,
especially
if lives are at stake.

I'm sure Denise recognizes that lives are at risk. Looks like he is
marketing special bags for Mini-500 pilots.
http://tinyurl.com/8jfcv

You can not reason with someone that has a childish behavior. A bad
mannered one at that.