IAR IS-28B2 Twin Lark Manuals Needed

Old January 13th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Markus Graeber

Default IAR IS-28B2 Twin Lark Manuals Needed

We are in dire need of a PDF or scanned version of the IAR IS-28B2
Twin Lark manuals since our manuals have disappeared. Does anyone out
there could provide me with an English version or has an idea where I
could find it? Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia
Old January 15th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jan 13, 11:33*am, Markus Graeber wrote:
We are in dire need of a PDF or scanned version of the IAR IS-28B2
Twin Lark manuals since our manuals have disappeared. Does anyone out
there could provide me with an English version or has an idea where I
could find it? Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia

Markus

We are working on making a PDF copy of our Lark manual and will be
happy to send it to you when ready. Email me or post again here to
remind me if you haven't got it in 2 weeks.

Matt
Old January 30th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
johnarleyburns

On Jan 13, 11:33*am, Markus Graeber wrote:
We are in dire need of a PDF or scanned version of the IAR IS-28B2TwinLarkmanuals since our manuals have disappeared. Does anyone out
there could provide me with an English version or has an idea where I
could find it? Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia

I will email it to you - our club, Greater Houston Soaring
Association, has the Tech Spec Manual and two-volume Flight and
Maintenance Manual in PDF.
Old July 8th 12, 10:54 AM
galeb777 galeb777 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnarleyburns View Post
On Jan 13, 11:33*am, Markus Graeber wrote:
We are in dire need of a PDF or scanned version of the IAR IS-28B2TwinLarkmanuals since our manuals have disappeared. Does anyone out
there could provide me with an English version or has an idea where I
could find it? Thanks a lot for your help in advance,

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia

I will email it to you - our club, Greater Houston Soaring
Association, has the Tech Spec Manual and two-volume Flight and
Maintenance Manual in PDF.
Does anyone have latest manual for IS-28B2 (S/N 141 and above):

Aircraft Flight and Maintenance Manual issue 3 / Amd 39 or later, for S/N 141 and on.

Our CAA requires us to have this latest version in order to issue CofA for our aircraft.

We would be very grateful if someone could send this to us: vitar2002(AT)gmail.com
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Vinko Soljan
AK Vitar, Split