a $20k 172 on eBay...

Old March 31st 04, 04:41 AM

Default a $20k 172 on eBay...

I dunno...I think I'd run away from this one...I wonder what the
seller isn't telling us:

eBay item 2470824931
Old April 1st 04, 01:26 AM
Rosspilot

I dunno...I think I'd run away from this one...I wonder what the
seller isn't telling us:

eBay item 2470824931

OK I give up, how do you look an item by item number on ebay -- because
searching on the above number does not work.

I had the same problem . . . must be an invalid number because you CAN normally
search by item #.

www.Rosspilot.com

Old April 1st 04, 01:57 AM
ET

TTA Cherokee Driver wrote in news:406b0217_2
@news1.prserv.net:

2470824931

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2470270911
&category=63677

or

http://tinyurl.com/2mqon

and that's just the starting bid.....

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams
Old April 1st 04, 02:00 AM
ET

ET wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=247027091
1 &category=63677

or

http://tinyurl.com/2mqon

and that's just the starting bid.....

D@MN , where's the "delete the post" button...

that was a 150 .....

--
ET scurrying back into my hole

Old April 1st 04, 04:09 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Vingo Optomalicious wrote:
ET wrote:

Looks suspiciously like a 150 to me...

Geaux here and you can:

"Drive the Mars Rover for 30 Minutes Raffle"

http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=MARSDRIVE

Doing a search on "172" turned up squat for the original post...
Old April 1st 04, 07:42 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

Vingo Optomalicious wrote:
In article ,
ET wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2470270911
&category=63677

Looks suspiciously like a 150 to me...

That's because it is:
http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/NNum...umbertxt=66197

Old April 4th 04, 06:37 AM

what a FRAUD!!

Check out this email from the seller:

OnHello,
right now i am in Italy!
I had moved here with my daughter who will suffer a surgerry!
If you really want it i can come to you!
First i need a proof of payment from you,and in a few hours i will be
at you!
Look how we will do this:
first you will put 5000$ at western union from your name and address
to a name that you choose like a receiver and my address(Via Gaspare
Spontini,17,00198 Roma,ITALIA )so i can just check them first ,like a
proof of payment so i will see that you are willing to pay me.
After that you email me the transaction details that i need for
checking:
-sender's name and address
-receiver's name and address
-MTCN(money transfer control number)and the total amount that you
sent.
After i check the money in the next seccond i will come to you.IN THIS
WAY YOU PAY AFTER YOU RECEIVE AND TEST THE ITEM.
When you put the money for checking don't tell that thing to the
western union agent because if they know that you will pay too many
taxes and i will also pay a lot of taxes when i will check the
here,just tell them that you send the money to a friend in ITALY,and
when you receive the item and you have to change the receiver name
with mine you call them and tell them that you need to change the
names because your friend has moved from there and you need
somebodyelse to pick up the money.
It is very easy,secure and fast.
Look an example how to do it:
SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS:Your name and address
RECEIVER'S NAME AND ADDRESS:A name that you choose like a
receiver(your father's name for example) and my address(Via Gaspare
Spontini,17,00198 Roma,ITALIA)
Email me asap!
Do you Yahoo!?
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:02:33 -0800, Vingo Optomalicious
wrote:

In article ,
ET wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2470270911
&category=63677

Looks suspiciously like a 150 to me...

Vision Plans for Sale on Ebay Mike C Home Built 1 October 30th 04 06:58 AM
Gyrocopters on Ebay Red Home Built 1 September 8th 04 02:18 PM
Airplane Parts on Ebay Vac Reg Valves, Fuel Floats, O-200 Spider, Fuel Injection Valve Bill Berle Home Built 0 January 26th 04 07:48 AM
Airplane Parts on Ebay Vac Reg Valves, Fuel Floats, O-200 Spider, Fuel Injection Valve Bill Berle Aviation Marketplace 0 January 26th 04 07:48 AM
Airplane Parts on Ebay Vac Reg Valves, Fuel Floats, O-200 Spider, Fuel Injection Valve Bill Berle Owning 0 January 26th 04 07:48 AM