zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old September 2nd 05, 12:54 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Here's a quote from yesterdays ANN article:

"ANN's Jim Campbell, flying an R-44 helo (which is
proving to be an impressive load-hauler, even in the
oppressive heat) in outlying disaster areas..."

What a hoot he's got them convinced at the home office that he's flying relief
missions in a R-44 . Bet he was getting a free ride in one for an article and
wasn't even flying solo let alone flying "loads" as he's implying. Our hero :-)
I bet jauns swooning LOL!!

Sorry but this was just too funny to pass up.

See ya

Chuck (never been a hero) S

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old September 2nd 05, 05:37 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Here's a quote from yesterdays ANN article:

"ANN's Jim Campbell, flying an R-44 helo (which is
proving to be an impressive load-hauler, even in the
oppressive heat) in outlying disaster areas..."

What a hoot he's got them convinced at the home office that he's flying relief
missions in a R-44 . Bet he was getting a free ride in one for an article and
wasn't even flying solo let alone flying "loads" as he's implying. Our hero :-)
I bet jauns swooning LOL!!

Sorry but this was just too funny to pass up.

See ya

Chuck (never been a hero) S

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Ooh, I'm impressed. Did the liar..oops..zoom publish pictures of
himself administering aid or performing rescues under fire?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 2nd 05, 10:56 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Here's a quote from yesterdays ANN article:

"ANN's Jim Campbell, flying an R-44 helo (which is
proving to be an impressive load-hauler, even in the
oppressive heat) in outlying disaster areas..."

What a hoot he's got them convinced at the home office that he's flying
relief
missions in a R-44 . Bet he was getting a free ride in one for an article
and
wasn't even flying solo let alone flying "loads" as he's implying. Our
hero :-)
I bet jauns swooning LOL!!

Sorry but this was just too funny to pass up.

See ya

Chuck (never been a hero) S

You got that right, you never have been and never will be, you only
eliminate them, not become them. So what are you doing to help the victims
of Katrina? Sitting on your fat ass at home, wondering how you're going to
fight that lawsuit, or trying to come up with better, improved ways of
claiming that people die because they forget to install the
"optional/required" fuselage cover? That autopsy report must have hit you
like the proverbial ton of bricks!

Too hypocritical to pass up, putz.

Juan

Old September 2nd 05, 11:53 PM
Kyle Boatright

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

[...]

Juan,

I commend you on your ability to avoid the salient point:

Did the Zoomer participate in relief efforts or did he intentionally mislead
ANN's readers? Enquiring minds and all that.

KB

Old September 4th 05, 12:17 AM

Hey Chuck;

I hope the mooz doesn't get shot flying relief into the hurricane
Katrina. He really doesn't have a very good record in the relief/rescue
area. Remember him being shot in the leg rescueing the girl from being
raped, shot in the back flying relief in Africa. Also we cannot forget
the shrapnel in the jaw from Viet Nam. That was probably from My Lai
saving those people as he is the one that know the true story of that
incedent.

I think that it is a given that the B.S. artist zzzoom and his
designated ass kisser juan have never put it on the line to benefit
anyone. They are both cowards and can only talk , they will never walk
the walk.

Frank M. Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

Old September 4th 05, 01:53 AM
Juan Jimenez

wrote in message
oups.com...

I think that it is a given that the B.S. artist zzzoom and his
designated ass kisser juan have never put it on the line to benefit
anyone. They are both cowards and can only talk, they will never walk
the walk.

Frank M. Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

http://www.bd5.com/images/Parris_Island_1978.jpg

You have just been bitch-slapped, punk. Gather your dress, put away the high
heels in your pink purse and git! chuckle

Juan

Old September 4th 05, 02:38 AM
Jerry Springer

Juan Jimenez wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

I think that it is a given that the B.S. artist zzzoom and his
designated ass kisser juan have never put it on the line to benefit
anyone. They are both cowards and can only talk, they will never walk
the walk.

Frank M. Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

http://www.bd5.com/images/Parris_Island_1978.jpg

You have just been bitch-slapped, punk. Gather your dress, put away the high
heels in your pink purse and git! chuckle

Juan

Juan, that is a really sad story on your web page about you getting
fired from your job on the mainland because you wanted to move to
Puerto Rico. http://www.bd5.com/bd00002.htm The story I found really
funny is the one about your mom not even believing the stories you tell,
so if your mom does not believe your stories how can you expect the rest
of us to? LOL!!!

Jerry
Old September 4th 05, 02:46 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

See, that's where your lack of ability to comprehend even the most simple
sentence structures stands out, Jerry. How many times do I have to remind
you that you keep confusing me with someone who gives a **** what you think
about me, or whether or not you believe me?

But hey, that's par for the RAH gaggle of all-bark-no-bite swabs like you.
chuckle

Juan

Old September 4th 05, 03:14 AM
john smith

Juan, is Rio Piedras south of Hato Rey?
Old September 4th 05, 04:36 AM

So big deal you were in the Marines. Were you ever under fire,
probably not? Have any combat awards or decorations? (for the record I
do) Will you ever fly your BD5, probably not? Will you ever do
anything that doesn't involve having your lips planted on zzzoom's ass,
probably not? As for bitch slapping me your bull****ting hero has had
plenty of chances to try but, he always ran away from me or called the
police. One time he tried to bait me into starting a fight when he had
several friends around by saying that I "was a fat mommas boy" and
after that he ran away from me what does that make him. He once bought
a gun saying that he was afraid of me and I was a thousand miles away
from him. Like I said two can talk the talk but you will never walk the
walk. I still think you and the liar in chief of ann are cowards.