TGR Helicorp

Old February 8th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

Default TGR Helicorp

Hey, these guys are just down the road but I'd never heard of them.
The stuff they claim to be working on looks incredible.

Anyone ever heard of these guys? The owner is a former politician in
NZ - not exactlly a ringing endorsement!

http://www.tgrhelicorp.com

Old February 9th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
601XL Builder

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 7 Feb 2007 16:57:45 -0800, "JohnO" wrote:

Hey, these guys are just down the road but I'd never heard of them.
The stuff they claim to be working on looks incredible.

Anyone ever heard of these guys? The owner is a former politician in
NZ - not exactlly a ringing endorsement!

http://www.tgrhelicorp.com

This pops up from time to time.. I haven't seen a single change to
their web site in probably 2 years... Do they have any actual
helicopters or just 3D CAD representations of helicopters?

Looks like the only thing they've really built is a trailer.
Old February 9th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

On Feb 9, 12:55 pm, 601XL Builder wrDOTgiacona@suddenlinkDOTnet
wrote:
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

On 7 Feb 2007 16:57:45 -0800, "JohnO" wrote:

Hey, these guys are just down the road but I'd never heard of them.
The stuff they claim to be working on looks incredible.

Anyone ever heard of these guys? The owner is a former politician in
NZ - not exactlly a ringing endorsement!

http://www.tgrhelicorp.com

This pops up from time to time.. I haven't seen a single change to
their web site in probably 2 years... Do they have any actual
helicopters or just 3D CAD representations of helicopters?

Looks like the only thing they've really built is a trailer.

Hence my scepticism. Although googling them finds other articles that
suggest they are flying things, and one shows a guy holding a tail
rotor gearbox they claim to have built.

But it would all look a lot better of there was some evidence that
it's not all an elaborate facade.

Old February 9th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

On Feb 9, 10:10 am, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego skiddz "AT" adelphia
"DOT" net wrote:
On 7 Feb 2007 16:57:45 -0800, "JohnO" wrote:

Hey, these guys are just down the road but I'd never heard of them.
The stuff they claim to be working on looks incredible.

Anyone ever heard of these guys? The owner is a former politician in
NZ - not exactlly a ringing endorsement!

http://www.tgrhelicorp.com

This pops up from time to time.. I haven't seen a single change to
their web site in probably 2 years... Do they have any actual
helicopters or just 3D CAD representations of helicopters?

Presumably 2 years ago they weren't talking about the DeltaHawk diesel
engines?

Old February 11th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Peter Seddon

They're in the UK Sunday Times today - a piece about a remote controlled
heli they are developing for lifting injured climbers off Mt Everest.

Regards Peter

oups.com...