Eight year old kid in the back seat......

Old November 17th 07, 10:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Eight year old kid in the back seat......

We watched the pilot and passenger suit up for this flight home after the
airshow. If that kid in the backseat isn't flying in competition in a few
years then I'm a monkey's uncle, Tom

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6973 Wheels up with kid in back seat.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	19628
Old November 18th 07, 06:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RobG

"Tom Callahan" wrote in
news
We watched the pilot and passenger suit up for this flight home after
the airshow. If that kid in the backseat isn't flying in competition
in a few years then I'm a monkey's uncle, Tom

Lucky little SOB. I wish my Daddy had been rich.

RobG
(The Aussie one)
Old November 18th 07, 11:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

"RobG" wrote in message
"Tom Callahan" wrote in
news
We watched the pilot and passenger suit up for this flight home after
the airshow. If that kid in the backseat isn't flying in competition
in a few years then I'm a monkey's uncle, Tom

Lucky little SOB. I wish my Daddy had been rich.

I would be concerned that the safety systems are not engineered for someone
the size and weight of an eight-year-old. If Daddy has to check out of the
office, Junior is going to be mangled.

But, Hell yes, I would have loved to have had a ride in one of those at his
age.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Old November 18th 07, 01:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

The kid was really cute. A blonde, he was wearing a Blue Angel flight suit
(sold in the musuem) and had good safety awareness on the ramp. The
aircraft had been on static display during the airshow. It was parked with
the T-38s used for U-2 training and the Yaks, Tom

"Andrew Chaplin" wrote in message
"RobG" wrote in message
"Tom Callahan" wrote in
news

Old November 27th 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
AJ[_2_]

"Tom Callahan" wrote in
news
The kid was really cute. A blonde, he was wearing a Blue Angel flight
suit (sold in the musuem) and had good safety awareness on the ramp.
The aircraft had been on static display during the airshow. It was
parked with the T-38s used for U-2 training and the Yaks, Tom

Any chance of pictures of the kid? I'd love to see the expression on his
face.
Old December 2nd 07, 04:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

No, I just got the photo of him standing next to the aircraft. Safety was
more important than me climbing up the side of the aircraft. I try to not
be intrusive when they are fueling and starting engines, Tom

"AJ" wrote in message
. ..
"Tom Callahan" wrote in
news