Don't point RPGs at US soldiers!

Old June 19th 04, 01:04 AM
Joe Blow

:

[snips]

Someone has neglected to tell them the 17 female virgins they receive in
heaven have PMS for all eternity.

That's 72 not 17.
That's Virginians not virgins.
And PMS will be the least of the deceased's problems.

I can't imagine being around 72 women with PMS. One is hard enought.

Old June 19th 04, 01:32 AM
T3

"Joe Blow" wrote in message

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:40:18 GMT, "It's Me Again"
wrote:

snip
Dave

I'm not so sure, it sounded and awful lot like a SAW. Counted nine or

ten
shots fired, looks like the first couple severed his spine. The rest,
chest
and head, Great shooting!!

T3
For those of you who are wondering what SAW is (I was), it's Squad

Automatic
Weapon.

http://www.ndu.edu/nwc/nwcCLIPART/US...AW/army-saw.ht

Anybody whose ever played Counterstrike knows what that baby is :-)
That and the Barrett Arms 0.50 cal sniper rifle. Nobody likes an AWP
Whore (sniper with the fifty).

I'm up here in the Great white north, we use the C9.
http://www.army.dnd.ca/lf/English/2_...=39&uSection=2

I had totally forgotten what SAW meant.

One thing for sure it wasn't a .50, two rounds would've cut him into pieces,
seriously!!

T3

Old June 19th 04, 01:41 AM
T3

wrote:

snip
Dave

I'm not so sure, it sounded and awful lot like a SAW. Counted nine or

ten
shots fired, looks like the first couple severed his spine. The rest,
chest
and head, Great shooting!!

T3
For those of you who are wondering what SAW is (I was), it's Squad

Automatic
Weapon.

http://www.ndu.edu/nwc/nwcCLIPART/US...AW/army-saw.ht

Anybody whose ever played Counterstrike knows what that baby is :-)
That and the Barrett Arms 0.50 cal sniper rifle. Nobody likes an AWP
Whore (sniper with the fifty).

I'm up here in the Great white north, we use the C9.
http://www.army.dnd.ca/lf/English/2_...=39&uSection=2

I had totally forgotten what SAW meant.

The(C9) A1 is an outstanding weapon, had the opportunity to heat up the
barrel a couple of times, very much like a SAW.....

After reviewing the clip a couple of times, I think the SAW was maybe
mounted on a Humvee or a track, either that or it was an outstanding piece
of marksmanship or both....

T3

Old June 19th 04, 01:42 AM
T3

From: "T3"
Date: 6/18/2004 8:36 AM Central Daylight Time

From: Andrew

Date: 6/17/2004 8:00 PM Central Daylight Time
http://w3.kill-9.com/rpg-man.mpg

I like it, but how do I save it?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Dan, if you are using Win XP and IE, simply go back to the post by ME,

right click on the link and save target as whatever and wherever you

want.

T3

I tried to do that before I made my post. Thanks to all that helped.

Someone
sent it to me.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

It's in the mail!!
T3

Old June 19th 04, 01:55 AM
John Cook

On 18 Jun 2004 12:00:25 GMT, Drewe Manton
wrote:

I'm not even convinced it was a sniper shot. . .looked like automatic
weapons fire to me. . repeated shooting and I picked out 2, maybe 3 tracer
rounds. Do we even know where it was taken (I don't speak the language of
the news reporter!).. might it have been Israel rather than Iraq?

who's the guy who walks out from the back ground?, a 'contractor'?

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk
Old June 19th 04, 02:32 AM
T3

wrote:

I'm not even convinced it was a sniper shot. . .looked like automatic
weapons fire to me. . repeated shooting and I picked out 2, maybe 3

tracer
rounds. Do we even know where it was taken (I don't speak the language of
the news reporter!).. might it have been Israel rather than Iraq?

who's the guy who walks out from the back ground?, a 'contractor'?

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk

Probably his buddy, as you noticed he didn't go "to" far out of the alley,
so much for brothers in arms, huh?
You gotta love these a**holes, heros all..........

T3

btw- If a SAW had just cut down my "buddy" in like three seconds, I'd be
real careful also, wouldn't you?
Actually, the guy was probably beatfeeting out of there and could've
qualified for the Olympic team....

Old June 19th 04, 03:16 AM
tscottme

Joe Blow wrote in message
.. .

Strict translation is " Achmed really wanted those 72 virgins,

didn't he?
He's
in for a rough time, one of them is my ex-wife."

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Dan,

I hear the 72 have PMS for all eternity.

I hear the 72 virgins are all named Ahmed and Muhammad. No wonder the
region is full of dysfunctional phucks, the only sex they get is from
their uncle when they are 9 years old.

--
Scott
--------

Old June 19th 04, 03:21 AM
tscottme

Nuk wrote in message

I'm still trying to figure out why he was in the middle of a street,
no cover, no camo... stupid, stupid, stupid...

Have you seen where they live? They sit on more wealth than anyone can
imagine and their civilization makes Africa look prosperous. They
aren't filthy and backward because of a couple of unlucky breaks. They
have worked for centuries to remain backward and filthy and it couldn't
happen to nicer people.

--
Scott
--------

Old June 19th 04, 03:40 AM
tscottme

Dav1936531 wrote in message

One wonders just exactly what the insurgents even think they are

trying to
accomplish. What will surely result if they gain supremacy is chaos,

civil war,
and the weakening of Iraq making it a tempting invasion target for the

likes of
Iran. So, if they think they are fighting for the good of Iraq, they

are merely
deluding themselves.
Dave

Under Islam there is no way to know if you will make it to Allah's
Brothel, Bar & Grill except by dying in action against the infidel. So
I say we start making a few million of them certain. The detainees in
Gitmo would be a good place to start, they aren't doing much any way.

Why bother searching for the masterminds of one cell or another when we
already have the coordinates for Riyadh and Damascus. Make stopping the
"radical" Islamists the only insurance the Saudis and Assad have of
seeing another sunrise.

It's not racists to deport every illegal alien and it's not racist to
kill anyone infiltrating our borders. Nobody has a right to be in this
country but citizens and invited guests. Let the radicals live in
Europe. Maybe when Europe gets tired of the Dhimmitude they will even
fight back, rather than just arrest the radicals after each car bomb.

We could end this war by the end of the week, if we had the will and the
leadership. As long as we allow the indigenous populations to conclude
it's more dangerous to decline the invitation of the Islamists than
raise a hand against the US, this cancer will spread. We can be far
more deadly than the Islamists ever dreamed of we just won't pull the
trigger and do it. It seems very much like 1930s Europe. We have the
Mien Kampf in the fatwas and the Koran, we have identified the Nazis
named Wahhabi and Salafi, as always we have the Appeasement
Establishment, we even have the French as a thorn in our side.

--
Scott
--------