Amphib Husky for Sale

Old April 22nd 05, 07:04 PM
Doug

Default Amphib Husky for Sale

1996 Amphib Husky. All in working condition. IFR equipped, King KX155
Nav Com, King KLN90B IFR GPS, Century I autopilot. Hardwired Bose
headsets. Handheld GPS, handheld radio as backups. Premium equipped
Husky. Factory installed Wipline 2100A amphibs. All in good working
condition. Engine makes good compression, no oil burn, no metal in
filter. No issues. All systems work. This is the best equipped Husky in
the USA! 120Knots TAS on wheels, 100Knots TAS on floats. Fly this plane
ANYWHERE in the world. Nice visibility from roomy interior seating.
Music input for your portable CD or MP3. This airplane has everything,
needs nothing, flies great, lands short and climbs high. Buy this
airplane, you will love it. Owned by careful CFI. Free checkout to
buyer. Always hangared, never damaged. As I said, no issues. You will
need to fix nothing. I will guarantee that all systems work upon
delivery or I will pay to have them fixed. I have always kept this
plane in working condition. It has flown 400 hours a year for the past
5 years, only by me. It is the BEST option in a tandem two seat
taildragger. The Wipline Amphibs are the best there are. The plane has
2150 Total time aircraft and engine. It does not, however, need an
engine overhaul, based on engine condition. This is because I have
always changed the oil with premium 15/50 Aeroshell every 50 hours. Oil
analysis twice a year. Professional excellent maintenance. I am a picky
owner/pilot. No expense spared, it has always had the BEST! I
advertised last year a $125,000 which is below book but am now lowering
the price to $115,000 with AMPHIBS! FIRM! You want it, you pay me
$115k. Easier that way, no haggling. You will not find a lower priced
amphib Husky. If someone doesn't buy it, I am taking it to Canada this
summer, so hurry up! It is all ready to go! Call Doug 303-664-1405.