Goddamn idiots!

Old April 26th 04, 01:02 AM
HECTOP

Default Goddamn idiots!

Just barely a minute ago, a Cessna 337 Skymaster flew by a condo building
root here in Miami Beach like 30 feet away, then another one, then another,
full friggin' steam ahead. This is a first time I ever wanted to report
someone for anything. Is there a way to call someone, maybe Miami Approach
to see if they have radar records of the *******? Scared the daylights out
of me :-/

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

Old April 26th 04, 01:18 AM
HECTOP

Ok, I just called up MIA TRACON and talked to a very helpful person who
tracked the guy down and took down all the information, I hope his ass gets
whipped badly.

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

. ..

Old April 26th 04, 02:03 AM
Dave S

Was it part of the Cuban Exile Airforce? Or whatever they call
themselves? They seemed to have a fleet of 337's

Dave

HECTOP wrote:

Ok, I just called up MIA TRACON and talked to a very helpful person who
tracked the guy down and took down all the information, I hope his ass gets
whipped badly.

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

. ..

Old April 26th 04, 02:15 AM
HECTOP

Can't speculate on the owner, but it was loud, definetely goin'
full-throttle and way over 150knots, compared all other spamcans normally
cruising in the area, but over the ocean not buzzing the buildings. But if
he's from that exile airforce or whatever, I hope there's a MiG outthere
with his name on it.

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

ink.net...

HECTOP wrote:

Ok, I just called up MIA TRACON and talked to a very helpful person who
tracked the guy down and took down all the information, I hope his ass
gets whipped badly.

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

. ..

Old April 26th 04, 03:23 AM
Capt.Doug

"Dave S" wrote in message Was it part of the Cuban Exile Airforce? Or
whatever they call themselves? They seemed to have a fleet of 337's

Brothers to the Rescue *had* a fleet of 337s. What the Migs didn't get, the
FAA took care of.

D.

Old April 26th 04, 03:23 AM
Capt.Doug

"HECTOP" wrote in message Can't speculate on the owner,

How do you know it wasn't me?

The old man taught me that we never take our problems to the FAA. They have
enough problems of their own. Besides, in a courtroom, no one will be able
to prove who the pilot was.

If that pilot did it once, he will likely do it again. Be prepared. Get the
registration and track him down. If you need back-up for the confrontation,
just let me know. :-)

BTW, haven't heard from you in a while.

D.

Old April 26th 04, 03:35 AM
HECTOP

"Capt.Doug" wrote in message
How do you know it wasn't me?

man, serious, it's not like I'm outthere watchin' to turn ppl in and stuff,
but this was just too close for comfort:

http://www.maxho.com/fairwings/video/wtc.jpg that was the first thing that
came to mind

The guy at the approach was pretty confident that they've got'im, he was
tellin' right by the bearings off VKZ VOR where he's was and where' he was
headin',
so I hope they'll have a greeting party wherever that nimrod may land. You
know like people are normally flying over water and towing banners, they do
take care to be just close enough not to scare anyone, but this dimwit was
on the city side going right by the buildings at like 150knots or more.

BTW, haven't heard from you in a while.

I'm around, just too much work and other things, hope I can bum another ride
to the islands someday

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

Old April 27th 04, 05:00 AM
Capt.Doug

"Otis Winslow" wrote in message What did the FAA do to them? Hadn't
heard about that.

The US State Department, under the auspices of the FAA, didn't take a liking
to Los Hermanos' leaflet droppings over Havana. Pilot certificates started
dropping faster than the leaflets did.

D.