Paid $50.00 to fill my gas tank this morning.

Old June 30th 04, 11:37 PM
ArtKramr

Default Paid $50.00 to fill my gas tank this morning.

NO OIL COMPANY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old June 30th 04, 11:59 PM
Brett

"ArtKramr" wrote:

If you can't afford to drive your car sell it. As for the quoted cost it was
cheaper today (by 20+ cents a gallon) than it was earlier this month in
Georgia so you behind the curve on this supposed issue as well.

Old July 1st 04, 12:26 AM
Skipper

NO OIL COMPANY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

Is there no end to your childish hatred ? Once and for all people, the
President does not control the oil and gas economy. In spite of what you
would like to believe, the United States did not invade Iraq to steal their
oil and make the oil companies rich. That's just a convienent but wholly
incorrect rock thrown at our President by people desperate for more ammo.
Go ask any oil & gas economist and they'll tell you how dumb you sound.

Old July 1st 04, 04:07 AM
Bob Urz

ArtKramr wrote:

NO OIL COMPANY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

If you were driving a B52 it would have been a bargain.

Bob

Old July 1st 04, 04:17 AM
tom c

It's $2.03 / gal at the little independent station on Decatur by VGT. You
can see some guys L-39 from the station.

TC

Old July 1st 04, 06:25 AM
Ragnar

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
NO OIL COMPANY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

Art, gas prices are down 7 cents a gallon in the last week. Why weren't you
whining about it when it was 7 cents higher?

Old July 1st 04, 09:39 AM
Tamas Feher

Once and for all people,
the President does not control the oil and gas economy.

Obviously. To the contrary:

The oil and gas companies control the president.

This is not illegal mind control, as GWB has no mind at all.
The moguls have him on a string, simply.

Old July 1st 04, 09:40 AM
Tamas Feher

It's $2.03 / gal at the little independent station on Decatur by VGT.
You
can see some guys L-39 from the station.

FYIF, the czech L-39 Albatros is jet powered, thus it runs on kerosene
(or JP7).

Old July 1st 04, 09:43 AM
Tamas Feher

NO OIL COMPANY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

Gee Art; if we went to Iraq to steal their oil as you an
LooneyTunes claim, gas should be $0.29 a gallon by now.

It would be, but the patriotic insurgents blow up the iraqi pipelines
every now and then and kill the collaborants. Allah willing the oil will
be 70USD per barrel by the end of the year and the infidels will have to
revert to the bus and bicycle.

It would be very good for the natural environment. I hope SUVs and
automatic transmission in cars will be banned, as they waste a lot of
fuel and pollute like crazy.

fuel tank plumbing pwm Home Built 18 January 27th 05 04:54 AM
Yo! Fuel Tank! Veeduber Home Built 15 October 25th 03 02:57 AM
More long-range Spitfires and daylight Bomber Command raids, with added nationalistic abuse (was: #1 Jet of World War II) The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Military Aviation 161 September 25th 03 07:35 AM
#1 Jet of World War II Christopher Military Aviation 203 September 1st 03 03:04 AM
Long-range Spitfires and daylight Bomber Command raids (was: #1 Jet of World War II) The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Military Aviation 20 August 27th 03 09:14 AM