Whites Blast Non-white Rubber Neckers

Old September 13th 04, 04:03 AM
Paminifarm

Default Whites Blast Non-white Rubber Neckers

Hello,
Non-white, poor, while rubber necking a car
fire, get blasted by white, American
Mercenaries. See?! Now youse know where
youse all stand, and what is about to happen
to youse all, American, po, non-white citizens.
You be scared, honey, next time you see an Apache
a hangen over you rug . . .

Witnesses: Apache fired on crowd

Sunday 12 September 2004, 19:27 Makka
Time, 16:27 GMT

At least 10 people were killed in the attack

Most of the young Iraqi men and boys
mingling around the burning wreckage of a
US armoured car in Baghdad were unfazed
by the clattering of an American helicopter
gunship overhead. Moments later they were
under fire.

Some had pointed to the Apache helicopter.
Others jogged slowly from the burning
Bradley fighting vehicle, which the US
military said had been set ablaze by a bomb.
None expected it would shoot at them.

Standing next to him, Fuad's colleague and
friend Mazin Tumaizi, a producer for
Dubai-based al-Arabiya, was killed as he
prepared to give a stand-up piece to camera.

"I looked at the sky and saw a helicopter at
very low altitude", Fouad said. "Just
moments later I saw a flash of light from the
Apache. Then a strong explosion", he said.

Unarmed civilians

The first explosion sent Fuad crashing to the
ground.

"Mazen's blood was on my camera and
face," Fuad said. Tumaizi screamed to Fuad
for help: "Saif, Saif! I'm going to die. I'm
going to die."
Continued at:
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...816BA7A5F0.htm
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/benjamin.htm
MustRead! http://WWW.PAMINIFARM.COM
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6
Good luck, and may God be with you.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Old September 13th 04, 04:53 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
(Paminifarm) wrote:

Hello,
Non-white, poor, while rubber necking a car
fire, get blasted by white, American
Mercenaries. See?! Now youse know where
youse all stand, and what is about to happen
to youse all, American, po, non-white citizens.
You be scared, honey, next time you see an Apache
a hangen over you rug . . .

What a load of crap!

Witnesses: Apache fired on crowd

Sunday 12 September 2004, 19:27 Makka
Time, 16:27 GMT

At least 10 people were killed in the attack

Most of the young Iraqi men and boys
mingling around the burning wreckage of a
US armoured car in Baghdad were unfazed
by the clattering of an American helicopter
gunship overhead. Moments later they were
under fire.

Some had pointed to the Apache helicopter.
Others jogged slowly from the burning
Bradley fighting vehicle, which the US
military said had been set ablaze by a bomb.
None expected it would shoot at them.

Standing next to him, Fuad's colleague and
friend Mazin Tumaizi, a producer for
Dubai-based al-Arabiya, was killed as he
prepared to give a stand-up piece to camera.

Gee, that's really too bad! Imagine -- an anti-American propagandist
killed while making a propaganda story! Same thing as having a bomb you
are making explode.

"I looked at the sky and saw a helicopter at
very low altitude", Fouad said. "Just
moments later I saw a flash of light from the
Apache. Then a strong explosion", he said.

Unarmed civilians

Really?

The first explosion sent Fuad crashing to the
ground.

I find it difficult to sympathise with those killed in this incident.
They were obviously celebrating the deaths of Americans and, therefore,
were no longer "innocent bystanders."
Old September 13th 04, 01:26 PM
Chris

Someone should warn them.

Standing around milliary hardware which is under fire, or has taken fire
should be considered a hot zone.

Just like the dumb nogs in Black Hawk Down, it was like watching television
to them.

"Paminigfarm" wrote in message
om...
[...]

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...B-43816BA7A5F0.
htm
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Old September 14th 04, 05:46 AM
Dav1936531

From: Orval Fairbairn

I find it difficult to sympathise with those killed in this incident. They

were obviously celebrating the deaths of Americans and, therefore, were no
longer "innocent bystanders."

They weren't "innocent bystanders" by any stretch of the imagination. They were
supporters of Abu al-Zarqawi who were hoisting his battle flag over their
"accomplishment" of knocking out a Bradley. SEE the pics:

ftp://members.aol.com/dav1936531/public/Bradly1.jpg
ftp://members.aol.com/dav1936531/public/Bradly2.jpg
ftp://members.aol.com/dav1936531/public/Bradly3.jpg
ftp://members.aol.com/dav1936531/public/Bradly4.jpg
ftp://members.aol.com/dav1936531/public/Bradly5.jpg
ftp://members.aol.com/dav1936531/public/Bradly6.jpg
ftp://members.aol.com/dav1936531/public/Bradly7.jpg

Looks like someone was getting real time photo recon of the monkey dance going
on around the Bradley and, when they saw Zarqawi supporters there, ordered up a
rocket hit to police them up.

Zarqawi IS the face of Al-Qaeda in Iraq and it IS open season on Al-Qaeda.
Sorry about any collateral damage, but don't stand next to those Al-Qaeda guys.
They're targets anywhere, anytime.
Dave