Erskine @ Alderton

Old February 1st 09, 04:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Erskine & Alderton..both nuts

Default Erskine @ Alderton

Well folks... old Alan Erskine is still at it... and probably will be until
he goes back on his medication.
Either way my suggestion is this. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE
POSTS.. PERIOD. HE WANTS ATTENTION AND HE'S GETTING IT. HIS BEHAVIOR IS
CLASSIC SCHITZO.

TO GLENN ALDERTON... SHAME ON YOU. YOU HAVE GARNERED A HUGE AMMOUNT OF
RESPECT ON THIS NEWSGROUP FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING PHOTOGRAPHIC SKILLS. YOUR
WORK ON WARBIRDZ.NET IS EQUALLY OUTSTANDING.
THAT LEAVES MANY OF US WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD SULLY YOUR REPUTATION WITH
DEFENDING ERSKINE?? IS IT, AS WE WOULD HOPE, JUST TO KEEP HIM FROM
TARGETING YOU TOO?
HE HAS, AND CONTINUES TO, RUIN THIS NEWSGROUP, AND QUITE A FEW OTHERS, WITH
HIS CHILDISH & OBSESSIVELY PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOR. PLEASE DON'T TELL US THAT YOU
ARE A NUT JOB TOO??

ERSKINE... ONE OF THESE DAYS SOMEONE IS GOING TO CAUSE YOU THE SAME GRIEF
YOU HAVE AND CONTINUE TO CAUSE OTHERS. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IT IS PAINFUL.

BACK TO LURKING

--
Check it out http://gwatt.smugmug.com/Airplanes

Old February 1st 09, 04:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Default WHOA!!!! FOUL!!

WHY, MAY I ASK, ARE YOU USING A LINK TO MY PHOTO WEBSITE IN YOUR
POST??????????

I DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED OR BE INVOLVED IN THIS NONSENSE.
IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK EACH OTHER, FEEL FREE, BUT LEAVE MY LINKS & NAME OUT
OF IT.

I ENJOY LOOKING AT AND POSTING MY PICS. I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO WARRANT
INCLUSION IN THIS CHILDISH CRAP.

THIS PLACE HAS TURNED INTO THE WORLDS BIGGEST PLAYPEN FOR IMMATURE ADULTS...
UNBELIEVABLE!!

I DID NOT POST THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE. I DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH
WHATEVER THIS IS ALL ABOUT. ENJOY MY PICS, OR NOT, BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT
OF THIS

THANKYOU

GLEN IN ORLANDO

Old February 1st 09, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JJ[_3_]

not to worry mate.. probably AE at it.......

JJ

Old February 1st 09, 08:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Glen in Orlando" schreef in bericht
g.com...
WHY, MAY I ASK, ARE YOU USING A LINK TO MY PHOTO WEBSITE IN YOUR
POST??????????

I DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED OR BE INVOLVED IN THIS NONSENSE.
IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK EACH OTHER, FEEL FREE, BUT LEAVE MY LINKS & NAME OUT
OF IT.

I ENJOY LOOKING AT AND POSTING MY PICS. I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO WARRANT
INCLUSION IN THIS CHILDISH CRAP.

THIS PLACE HAS TURNED INTO THE WORLDS BIGGEST PLAYPEN FOR IMMATURE
ADULTS... UNBELIEVABLE!!

I DID NOT POST THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE. I DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH
WHATEVER THIS IS ALL ABOUT. ENJOY MY PICS, OR NOT, BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME
OUT OF THIS

THANKYOU

GLEN IN ORLANDO

Allright, allright.

Now can everybody please STOP SHOUTING and leave the subject alone.
Everybody who hates Erskine can simply killfile him and be done with it.

Regards,
Herman

Old February 1st 09, 08:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Erskine & Alderton..both nuts" wrote in message
g.com...
ARE A NUT JOB TOO??

Well, at least I've got the courage to use my real name and I don't hide
behind a fake id.

Old February 2nd 09, 03:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee:[_2_]

"Alan Erskine" rudely blurted out
:

"Erskine & Alderton..both nuts" wrote
in message
g.com...
ARE A NUT JOB TOO??

Well, at least I've got the courage to use my real name and
I don't hide behind a fake id.

....Or maybe because you let the "cows
out of the barn" before you thought.

Your secret psychosis was known to the
world before you had a chance to use
preventative measures (remember the 100
google links to you?).

Use that superior IQ, Einstein, to figure
out that most everyone in here is not
hiding from anything, even from the likes
of you...

Go ahead and tell me I'm hiding. I love
showing that you are an idiot and a liar.

Oh, and you forgot your perfunctory blaming
of me for this latest thread, noob. The
word is out on you. Why won't you accept
my offering of a truce, Mr."Courage"?
Answer:
Because your being a netkook prevents
accepting the terms.
________________________________
http://tiny.cc/e2IgA

The FIRST sentence of the comment on this
page is quoted he

"Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook,
psychopath, and *coward* who lives in Melbourne."

The emphasis on COWARD is mine.

Old February 2nd 09, 08:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

[...]

Got to be honest, I only come to this group to post and view the images. I
have never seen any issues with what you claim.
First I see is the huge rant from you (whoever you are)
would I be a target :-)
Can't tell you if I am a nut job or not, there are some that thik I am but I
would not want to givbe them any ammunition.

;-)

Old February 2nd 09, 01:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Lee:" wrote in message
6.99...

The emphasis on COWARD is mine.

So what makes me a coward? I stand by what I say, and all I get are attacks
and insults; that's not cowardace on my part.

If people don't like what I post, they can killfile me once and be done with
it, assured that they will never see my posts again.

A coward is someone who hides (such as by changing their newsgroup name)
during troubled times. I've been using the same name (my real one) without
alteration for almost ten years (through two different ISPs).

And now Glenn Alderton is also being attacked. Why? Because he has posted
a couple of times, without saying he agrees with either side of the
argument.

Old February 2nd 09, 05:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee'

"Alan Erskine" rudely blurted out
:

"Lee:" wrote in message
6.99...

The emphasis on COWARD is mine.

So what makes me a coward? I stand by what I say, and all
I get are attacks and insults; that's not cowardace on my
part.

If people don't like what I post, they can killfile me once
and be done with it, assured that they will never see my
posts again.

A coward is someone who hides (such as by changing their
newsgroup name) during troubled times. I've been using the
same name (my real one) without alteration for almost ten
years (through two different ISPs).

And now Glenn Alderton is also being attacked. Why?
Because he has posted a couple of times, without saying he
agrees with either side of the argument.

Three quick points that Alan Irksome's
I.Q. is ass-tronomic...(from the above)

1. cowardace (it's c-o-w-a-r-d-i-c-e)

2. "by changing their newsgroup name"
(-OR- maybe to get around *YOUR* K.F., dolt)

3. "is also being attacked" (without letting
the cat out of the bag, Mr.High IQ is too
dumb to figure out what is going on here,
right under his schnozzola!)

....And still unable to address my truce offer.

C'mon coward, why can't you take my offer?
Your netkookiness is stunning.
The deal in a nutshell? You STFU and I will get
off your ass.
________________________

Old February 4th 09, 01:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:34:25 GMT, "Glenn"
wrote:

"Erskine & Alderton..both nuts" wrote in message
ng.com...
[...]

Well you ~do~ have that tendency to put your noggin in airspace
frequently used by propellers and other chunks of solid aviata. (Ooo!
I made up a whole new word!)

Might explain your aversion to wingtips, but I'll leave that to Herr
Freud to figger out...