(Leuchars airshow) [1/1] - "Red arrows.jpg" yEnc (1/1)

Old April 14th 08, 11:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Moorman

Default (Leuchars airshow) [1/1] - "Red arrows.jpg" yEnc (1/1)

In article ,
Doc Savage wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:46:22 -0500, Doc Savage
wrote:

On Sun 13 Apr 2008 07:09:43p Peter Hucker wrote in
m:

Maybe they're trying to stop stalkers?

They're hiding preverts who download pics of nekkid baby parrots

Should I have put a little pair of shorts on him first?

Or you could have put him in the mincer.

After plucking.
Old April 15th 08, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:19:27 -0500, Dave Moorman
wrote:

wrote:

On Sun 13 Apr 2008 07:09:43p Peter Hucker wrote in
:

Maybe they're trying to stop stalkers?

They're hiding preverts who download pics of nekkid baby parrots

Should I have put a little pair of shorts on him first?

Boy or girl?

No idea.
--
This message has been brought to you by nuclear power. Please don't tell the neighbours.

What does a Polish woman do after she sucks a cock?
Spits out the feathers.
Old April 15th 08, 07:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default (Leuchars airshow) [1/1] - "Red arrows.jpg" yEnc (1/1) - Red Arrows bc.jpg (1/1)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:33:36 -0500, Doc Savage
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

This one is an Acer, like yours only older and only 17".

Do you ever have it blinking the startup logo and doing nothing else?
Mine does every few weeks, power cycling at the mains (I usually
switch it off at the front switch) sorts it.

Nope. Sorry no info either. I'm on an antique Acer travelmate 240
laptop. 2.6GHz Celeron. Only paid £350 for it in a Comet Sale. Screen
on this is nice, but the graphics card could be better.

The price of laptops nowadays is very low.

Default and
artificial light settings are only a click apart, not really worth the
hassle of crawling through the setup menu.

Not sure what you mean.

Circular menu, takes about 6 clicks to reach brightness - 7 for
contrast-8 for colour saturation, then on to the end to confirm and lock
changes. Graphics card in the box is a 128 AGP4 could be better.

I don't have a circular menu. I presume you mean a wheel you turn?
I've got two 512MB (maybe) graphics cards. Dual output each.

I've set mine using the graphics card, as there is very little
adjustment on the monitor itself.

--
This message has been brought to you by nuclear power. Please don't tell the neighbours.

If breasts had no nipples, they'd be pointless.
Old April 15th 08, 09:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Doc Savage

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

Nope. Sorry no info either. I'm on an antique Acer travelmate 240
laptop. 2.6GHz Celeron. Only paid £350 for it in a Comet Sale.
Screen on this is nice, but the graphics card could be better.

The price of laptops nowadays is very low.

As is their speed. ATM most dual core laptops are 1.8GHzx2 but running
32 bit Vista which doesn't really take advantage of the chips potential.
I have a 9.6 Quad core/Vista 32 desktop which is slower than this
laptop.

Default and artificial light settings are only a click apart, not
really worth the hassle of crawling through the setup menu.

Not sure what you mean.

Circular menu, takes about 6 clicks to reach brightness - 7 for
contrast-8 for colour saturation, then on to the end to confirm and
lock changes. Graphics card in the box is a 128 AGP4 could be better.

I don't have a circular menu. I presume you mean a wheel you turn?

No, click the menu button then use the up-down buttons to navigate, open
the menu you need and use the up-down buttons again. Menu to exit, then
up down buttons to the exit screen button, then exit to set the change,
and exit again to close the menu. It's a bit like following the
green/yellow route on a London Underground map. That's the Circle and
District line - it goes round in a circle

I've got two 512MB (maybe) graphics cards. Dual output each.

That's just plain greedy. I'd upgrade to a 512 but I can't find an AGP4
card which the system will accept. Memory is the same(ish) It's ok
with 2x1Gig sticks, but if I put another one in, I get constant resets.
Old April 16th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:24:11 -0500, Doc Savage
wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

Nope. Sorry no info either. I'm on an antique Acer travelmate 240
laptop. 2.6GHz Celeron. Only paid £350 for it in a Comet Sale.
Screen on this is nice, but the graphics card could be better.

The price of laptops nowadays is very low.

As is their speed. ATM most dual core laptops are 1.8GHzx2 but running
32 bit Vista which doesn't really take advantage of the chips potential.
I have a 9.6 Quad core/Vista 32 desktop which is slower than this
laptop.

I'm sure there is now the odd 64 bit chip for laptops....

[...]

I like three screens. And I like smoothness when I drag a window
about.
--
This message has been brought to you by nuclear power. Please don't tell the neighbours.

.-"""""-.