Reposting Apollo 13 as per request. (JPG + PAR2 format)

Old September 14th 08, 07:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Reposting Apollo 13 as per request. (JPG + PAR2 format)

A brit just told me off as most of them are Americanised!

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:58:39 -0400, J3 wrote:

Peter, I actually look forward to your posts. I love the jokes and
facts at the end

Thx

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:01:33 +0100, Peter Hucker
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:59:25 +0200, "Herman"
wrote:

"heavyhorses" schreef in bericht

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
SNIP

"Those who don't like that can kiss my ass"

A republican for a guess :-)

In any case an idiot.

He's not the one too stupid to be able to read certain types of post.

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Old September 14th 08, 07:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:46:46 -0700, "pe.rhodes"
wrote:

snip
Please add my name to this honored group,

snip

Done!

[snipping the part he can't understand]

Speedbird 206: "Frankfurt, Speedbird 206 clear of active runway."
Ground: "Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven."
The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.
Ground: "Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?"
Speedbird 206: "Stand by, Ground, I'm looking up our gate location now."
Ground (with quite arrogant impatience): "Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?"
Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark, and I didn't land."
Old September 14th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:34:56 +0200, "Herman"
wrote:

"pe.rhodes" schreef in bericht
snip

I will be posting using yENC. Whingers can kiss my ass.

snip

Take if off of your shoulders and roll it over here! You join J3 and Peter
Hucker in my killfile.

Hucker is there for some time already. His only submission to the group is
gripes about other people not being clever.
He never posts any pictures that are AVIATION related.

Get your facts straight you childish moron.

I know you read this, little Peter, because sometimes other people, not
killfiled, react to your childish babbles.

"You seem to have a cracked vertebrae." the Emergency Room doctor told the high school aged boy. "What happened?"
"Well, you see," the teenager replied, "I was kissing my girl good-night and damned if her brother didn't come out the back door and step right in the middle of my back."
Old September 14th 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 23:57:56 +0200, JRW wrote:

Herman wrote:
"flybywire" schreef in bericht

oh please don't

we were just getting back to normal

wouldn't be so bad if it was something new and flying in the air

Mike

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message

SNIP
. Whingers can kiss my ass.

SNIP

Those who don't like that can kiss my ass.

SNIP

Do we detect som homosexual tendencies in the scottish child? Or does he
think he sounds cool?

Just sounds like an idiot.

Then you write this childish remark:

Oh well. Peter H is his bedfellow...ha ha

What do bungee jumping and sex with a prostitute have in common?

1) They both cost about $100.
2) They both last about 30 seconds.
3) In both cases, if the rubber breaks, you're a dead man.
Old September 14th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 22:28:03 -0500, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

hielan' laddie wrote in
:

I will be reposting J3's Apollo 13 pix, using .JPG files, and with .PAR2
parity files so that any missing/corrupted files can be reconstructed by
those who have .PAR/.PAR2 capability. Those who don't have such a
capability need not download the .PAR2s. Those who can download the
.JPGs without problems also need not download the files.

I will be posting using yENC. Whingers can kiss my ass.

There are 187 pix and 9 .PAR2 files, making a total of 196 files. I will
be posting all 196 over a period of 4-5 days, starting with the .JPGs.
That will be about 40-50 files per day. Those who don't like that can
kiss my ass.

I fail to under the motivation of people who take
pride in irritating others and starting arguments in
binary groups.

He's taking pride in annoying dumbasses.

You know you're a redneck when......
1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
2. You can entertain yourself for more than 15 minutes with a fly swatter.
3. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
4. You burn your yard rather than mow it.
5. You think "The Nutcracker" is something you do off the high dive.
6. The Salvation Army declines your furniture.
7.You offer to give someon! e the shirt off your back and they don't want it
8. You have the local taxidermist on speed dial.
9. You come back from the dump with more than you took.
10. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
11. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
12. Your grandmother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
13. You keep flea and tick soap in the shower.
14. You've been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog.
15. You go to the stock car races and don't need a program.
16. You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.
17. You have a rag for a gas cap.
18. Your house doesn't have curtains, but your truck does.
19. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-room's so clean.
20. You can spit without opening your mouth.
21. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
22. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
23. You have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say "Cool Whip" on the side.
24. The biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.
25. Your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.
26. You've used your ironing board as a buffet table.
27. A tornado hits your neighborhood and does $100,000 worth of improvements.
28. You've used a toilet brush to scratch your back.
29. You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.
30. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65.

Apollo 13.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 7th 08 09:30 PM
Apollo 12.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 7th 08 12:28 AM
Apollo 11.vol000+01.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 6th 08 04:39 PM
Apollo 11.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 September 6th 08 04:29 PM
NASA Apollo 5.rar.PAR2 J3 Aviation Photos 0 August 29th 08 07:57 PM