Sale of Government Properties for 17 billion,Rails and Amtrak,FCCSafety Spectrum,Geothermal,ILEP and the Judges

Old February 17th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
fusion

Default Sale of Government Properties for 17 billion,Rails and Amtrak,FCCSafety Spectrum,Geothermal,ILEP and the Judges

America has a very bad name around the world today , and in my
opinion, is because we let incompetents represent us, take Klein in
Africa representing the USA at the U.N., W.Post,Feb.17.08, and making
a mess out of it, but who gets the blame? the USA, even when he
represents also all the neocons and orthodox warmongers that have been
cleaning-up Africa out of diamonds , gold and other minerals since
1450 at least , and now control its marketing around the world ,so
Intelligence is what the next Administration is going to need to
change our image and get results : America can be a super-positive and
wonderful force on the planet,and we will !!!

This week on http://www.c-span.org/ a caller mention that in the
USA and UN Aid for AIDS in Africa there is a very serious issue :all
the Pharmaceuticals are brand and not generics ,so they can only reach
a small % of the sick people while making some Pharmaceutical
Companies very very rich,does anyone knows if that is true? , also
another caller asks why most medications from MADICARE AND MADICAID in
many States are exclusively from TEVA of Israel,is that true ? in the
2 cases, the callers were quickly cut-off,since the hosts are mostly
neocons,they never let any issues like these to go forward, and as
many ask? why is c-span and http://www.npr.org/ run by neocons ? c-
span by Kaplan and npr by Shapiro,so most opinions are from
AEI,Heritage,AIPAC and the like ,why ? ...here is my letter to P.Bush
about some related issues

Dear President Bush, these are issues were your leadership is needed:

a) the House and Senate are pushing forward Legislation to streamline
the process to sell , in only 30 to 90 days , about 20.000 USA
Government Properties around the country,empty or in disrepair and
worth 17 billion dollars, " Real Property Disposal Pilot , 2009
Budget
" , W.Post,Feb.8.08, before it had to have 13 different reviews to
approve one sale,the new fast streamlined process is being pushed by
the Congress Committees, so we know the "grease and juice" is in
motion, in other words,when the D.C .Congress Committee's get
excited,
better hold on to your pocket,call the cops and tie down the
properties before they fly for pennies to Bermuda,Cayman Islands and
beyond...its racket time ,big time !!!.....so , if we could have an
honest sale, the Taxpayers could make some money, but since it's the
last year in a Presidents term,we know its "clean-up time" and
"connected time", it's nightmare and beyond, could you please keep
one
eye on it ? and keep the "sticky fingers of the neocons" in D.C. away
from the cake ?

b) Amtrak needs only 1.7 billion a year to do its thing and do it
good,but some politicians would like to cut the money,let the rails
go
down and build condos and offices on the tracks and stations,after
all,they use helicopters and jets to make deals,but for the rest of
America,Amtrak and Light Rails is a "no-brainer",and with 7 billion
more over 3-5 years , what we spend in 2 weeks in Iraq and
Afghanistan, Amtrak can have a total upgrade, for rail , engines and
cars, and service everywhere, just what any other country can only
dream about ,and right here in the USA we can have it , could you and
only for your Legacy, make sure Amtrak/Local Rails are upgraded,tune-
up and ready to go for another 50 years ? we could test
fuelcells,coal-
to-gas-to-liquid , electric,hybrids,etc., what a chance !

c) in the FCC auctions, the Safety spectrum,D Block,has no takers so
far , and just 1.3 billion is needed, and since the whole auction
took
in 19 billion instead of the expected 10 billion, , why not do it
right ? ,right now ? and give all Police,Fire, First Responders,etc.,
a tip-top communications system ? a first class network ?

if you notice,these 3 vital issues, require only what we spend in one
month in Iraq and Afghanistan, and can be paid with the sale , honest
one ,of the Government properties above mentioned , so it's a matter
of getting organized and making sure the "sticky fingers " don't
stick
on anything, can you make sure it gets done right ?...just by keeping
the usual neocons away, its 99% done.

and thanks for including in the Budget still debated , money back for
clean fusion reactors, http://www.iter.org/ the sun energy, America
has invested good money in fusion and we are getting closer,let's get
the technology to work and let's hope the Oil Lobby does not "delete"
the funding from the final Legislation, and thanks also for some
Money
to clean-up and recycle nuclear waste.

Training of carpenters,plumbers,electricians,masons,engineers and
architects in the new solar homes with thermal tubes,concentrators
and
PV panels,with turbines and batteries,with hydrogen fuelcells, with
plug-ins for the cars,with ethanol,with geothermal,with fusion and
with coal to gas to liquid capturing carbon dioxide is vital, can you
please get on with it ? this year LeMans car racing series run with
E-85 , so if they can,why not the rest of the country? why not you ?

d) in the wireless world, America is losing ground and now we find
out
in the Media, W.Post,NYT,WSJ on Feb.11.08 that Motorola is about to
sell a mayority stake in its wireless network systems to Nortel, now
run by Zafirovski, the same guy who almost wrecked Motorola
before,and
Motorola wireless networks are part of the Government and Military
infrastructure, how can they sell it to a neocon like Zafirovski and
with his prior record? ...........and Comcast is at it again with
snooping, with deep packet inspection with whatever intent(!!!) ,
with
slowdown in service of anybody in competition with its own video
offerings,etc.,so we got a real problem, we are going backwards
instead of forward, can you save Motorola and set Comcast and its
neocons straight? , because Washington D.C. is busy with other things
like wealthy baseball players ,steroids , HGH and gossip....so what
about old politicians running for office with sudden muscle build-up
and sudden massive energy attacks ?

e)The whole Housing Market collapse is because owners can't afford
the
mortgage,plus utilities and gasoline to go to work,we should have
switched to solar and wind turbine homes with electric plug-in cars
and hydrogen fuelcells with gas as fuel years ago , but Washington
D.C. is so corrupt with Oil Lobby Money and the neocons keeping us
addicted to that Oil so that we have to keep our troops in the Middle
East and sending them money that we don't have any money left to move
the country forward and free from this stupid -------, what a
criminal
shame !

f) As you well know, the Chukchi Sea between the USA and Russia in
Alaska has about 10 to 15 billion barrels of oil and gas, could we
make a massive deal with Russia and , saving the whales , the bears
and their herds with pathways and food sources,go down with great
care
and without spills and get the stuff up? we need new ships, new drill
technics, new platforms,new partnerships with Norway and Sweden that
have experience, etc., why not do something smart for a change? ,
insted of constant fights with everybody, why not try smart energy
partnerships until we can get out of the Oil and Gas Dependency? and
never mind Joshua Bolten and Berman and Abrams, you are a big guy
now,
you don't need to do always what the neocons from the Mossad advise
you to do , right? ...i know you will never do it, but at least i
try...

g) just to show you how corrupt some of these friendly neocons are ,
check the http://www.examiner.com/ series on ILEP and Milberg Weiss
the 13,14, and 15 of February ,2008 ,
http://www.examiner.com/a-1222532~Ar...hing_.html?cid...
, were we find out that Judges and Trial Lawyers were really working
as a team, all the way to the Bank, and this is just the tip of the
iceberg...by the way, Michael Mukasey was also a guest of the
ILEP...so why not break a while from the neocons and really do
something new and wonderful for America?

h) On Geothermal, so may projects here and there are working great
but
disconnected, why not a National Plan ? power plants of 300 to 1000-
kilowatts can be set up with just 160 F underground water,why not
launch a national infrastructure? Popular Mechanics has a great story
this month, http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...h/4245896.html,
what a way to go Energy Independent!

As Monsanto controls 88 % of all the Genetically Modified seeds and
we
still don't have Genetic,Chemical and Clone Labeling in all our
foods,
i hope your trip to Africa provides all of us with new Trade,Commerce
and Friendship opportunities,as well as a new GI Bill for veterans
here at home,we need new ideas and smart new entrepeneurs, training
and capital is the key and you still got 11 months left to do
wonders.

http://constantchange-fusion.blogspot.com/