2.5 hours in Atlanta Ga?

Old February 3rd 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Boggs

Default 2.5 hours in Atlanta Ga?

I've got 2.5 hours to kill in Atlanta on my way to Puerto Rico on 2-13
from 1400 to1730. Any suggestions anybody?
Old February 3rd 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Feb 3, 3:04*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
I've got 2.5 hours to kill in Atlanta on my way to Puerto Rico on 2-13
from 1400 to1730. Any suggestions anybody?

Find a bar?
Old February 4th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Devin Bargainnier

I concur
Old February 4th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glider[_2_]

On Feb 3, 5:04*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
I've got 2.5 hours to kill in Atlanta on my way to Puerto Rico on 2-13
from 1400 to1730. Any suggestions anybody?

E Concourse (International) has giant Food Court. Not bad at all.
Between T (Terminal) Concourse and A Concourse, underground is
great African rock/stone carvings. Worth the stroll.
Ask an agent where they are. The Underground "Tube" will take you
there.

Bob
Old February 4th 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Feb 3, 2:04*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
I've got 2.5 hours to kill in Atlanta on my way to Puerto Rico on 2-13
from 1400 to1730. Any suggestions anybody?

hang out and watch Fox News?

Brad

Old February 4th 10, 03:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jsbrake[_2_]

On Feb 3, 5:04*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
I've got 2.5 hours to kill in Atlanta on my way to Puerto Rico on 2-13
from 1400 to1730. Any suggestions anybody?

Um... learn how to tell time? Seems to me that the range you gave
covered 3.5 hours. (Okay, a bit mean... you probably are using the
last hour to get into the lineup for flight).
I'm sure there are books available, find a nice spot to relax and read
a book.
Old February 4th 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 3, 7:56*pm, jsbrake wrote:
On Feb 3, 5:04*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:

I've got 2.5 hours to kill in Atlanta on my way to Puerto Rico on 2-13
from 1400 to1730. Any suggestions anybody?

Um... *learn how to tell time? *Seems to me that the range you gave
covered 3.5 hours. *(Okay, a bit mean... you probably are using the
last hour to get into the lineup for flight).
I'm sure there are books available, find a nice spot to relax and read
a book.

buy the rosetta stone "how to speak spanish course" from one of those
on concourse vending machines.

End of an Era: Decomissioning of NAS Atlanta [email protected] Naval Aviation 2 September 11th 09 02:06 AM
Seen at NAS Atlanta Bill Kambic Naval Aviation 0 July 11th 08 01:31 AM
Atlanta 10/28 MESS WhoGivesAFig? Piloting 0 September 15th 07 04:58 AM
Atlanta Burger Dave Piloting 3 February 8th 07 01:05 PM
Air Atlanta B747/200 TF-ATX ellx-lux General Aviation 0 March 12th 05 09:48 AM