FlarmView 57MM F/S.

Old November 2nd 16, 05:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default FlarmView 57MM F/S.

Used one season, New was $265, will sell for $175.00 including shipping within USA. With connect cable to Flarm. Reason for selling is found way to send 302/Flarm data to Vertica 2 (am using WinPilot).

Pilotnx211 at Gmail dot com.

Best. Tom. #711.
Old November 3rd 16, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 10:40:37 PM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:
Used one season, New was $265, will sell for $175.00 including shipping within USA. With connect cable to Flarm. Reason for selling is found way to send 302/Flarm data to Vertica 2 (am using WinPilot).

Pilotnx211 at Gmail dot com.

Best. Tom. #711.

Sold 11/3/2016. Best. Tom. #711.
Old November 3rd 16, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Not relevant now, but I am surprised you did not want to keep it. I like having Flarm traffic on my Butterfly display, pretty much the same functionality as the Flarmview, as well as on my LX 9000. They are often on different zoom settings etc.
Old November 4th 16, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

I concur. I am not sure how flarm works in all the various flight computers and software, but I much rather have a dedicated flarm display at the zoom level I need than having flarm traffic mixed with other information on my flight computer, in different zoom level etc. also an effective audio alert is also very important.

Ramy