L-Nav for sale

Old October 19th 03, 09:33 PM
JJ Sinclair

Default L-Nav for sale

L-Nav, new 2001, V5.8, small vario, temp probe, G-meter, flask, cables, manual,
$1000 (US) and I pay shipping. Guaranteed in good working order.

JJ Sinclair
Old October 20th 03, 03:59 PM
JJ Sinclair

Just to sweeten the pot a bit, the buyer of my near-new L-Nav will also get (at
no additional charge) one of the following:
1. Winter airspeed 2.25, knots with green markings 50-110 and yellow 110- 145.
Near new, old guys just can't see it too well.
******* OR********* TODAY ONLY*********
2. Vertical Card Compass, near New, Just don't have room for it in new panel
and anyway, if the Feds ever ask, "Where's your compass?", I'll just say, It's
over here on my GPS.
:)
JJ Sinclair

Old October 21st 03, 12:18 AM
JJ Sinclair

I still got an L-nav in the ASH-25, but I replaced the L-nav in the Genesis
with a B-100 that goes around the corner. Had trouble with it breaking squelch,
until I seperated the cables from the radio antenna cable. No more problem.
:)
JJ Sinclair