ATPL FLIGHT SCHOOL

Old March 10th 04, 09:42 PM
Paul

Default ATPL FLIGHT SCHOOL

i am looking for an atpl course wihich will enable me to fly for an airline.
thank you

--
Paul

Old March 12th 04, 01:10 AM
Toks Desalu

You sure are sick!

Old March 12th 04, 01:26 AM
Morgans

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message
You sure are sick!

Sad thing is, he was only saying what others were thinking. We all are wary
of questions like that, out of the clear blue, no background, unknown to
this group.
--
Jim in NC

---

Old March 13th 04, 10:18 AM
Martin Hotze

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:26:13 -0500, Morgans wrote:

You sure are sick!

Sad thing is, he was only saying what others were thinking.

is it already this way? it seems that the system is working.

We all are wary
of questions like that, out of the clear blue, no background, unknown to
this group.

well, the original poster comes from Italy (he used "ATPL" - the term that
is used here in Europe). You know, there are people out there whose native
language isn't english. Mabye it is a desperate teenager with not much
knowledge of usenet and aviation, found the group and was trying to get a
step into flying.

What have you done? you thought (you really thought? or was it only a
prejudice?) he is a sick terrorist ... but maybe you just turned off a
young person from aviation (and from the US).

it worked ....

For The Homeland! Heil Ridge!

:-/(

#m

--
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=19990509
Old March 13th 04, 05:18 PM
\(-\) Circle

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:26:13 -0500, Morgans wrote:

well, the original poster comes from Italy (he used "ATPL" - the term that
is used here in Europe). You know, there are people out there whose native
language isn't english. Mabye it is a desperate teenager with not much
knowledge of usenet and aviation, found the group and was trying to get a
step into flying.

What have you done? you thought (you really thought? or was it only a
prejudice?) he is a sick terrorist ... but maybe you just turned off a
young person from aviation (and from the US).

it worked ....

As a European pilot, I can only agree with Martin. The world is bigger than
just the US.

René

Old March 14th 04, 03:02 PM
Paul

I didnd see the replies but he didnt scared me ..
I already have a ppl and i am going to get atpl in south africa or usa.
regards..

Paul

Old March 15th 04, 02:23 AM
Rick Durden

Paul,

If you can get copies of the last several issues of Pilot (UK)
Magazine, there is some information in there about schools that may
assist you.

There are a large number of schools in Florida. Most are reputable,
however, there is not any sort of clearinghouse as to which is
legitimate and which is not. At this point it's wise to do a serious
Internet search and then try and get in contact with the schools and
some of their students and graduates for recommendations.

All the best,
Rick