Crash at Truckee, CA

Old July 9th 03, 06:27 PM
Jim Weir

Default Crash at Truckee, CA

We at Nevada County Airpark appreciate your sympathy. Richard was a very
beloved person up here. I have not heard how Beverly is doing; I've been
inundated the last two days and she was taken to Reno, a hundred miles away from
here.

The EAA flyin is Saturday. We're doing a missing man formation for him.

Thank you for caring.

Jim

Scott Moore

- I was
-the one on final when it happened, and it would help me to know if she
-is going to make it. My greatest sympathies to the family.

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old July 10th 03, 05:45 AM
Scott Moore

Thank you for the info. That was a very challenging day (hot and high).
I had a lot of difficulty gaining back altitude after the go-around. I guess
you guys are used to that, tho.

--
For most men, true happiness can only be achieved with a woman.
Also for most men, true happiness can only be achieved without a woman.
Old July 11th 03, 12:45 AM
BTIZ

some of us missed the first part of the thread..
what was she flying?? power or glider
apparent cause of accident? power failure, winds?

glad she'll be ok
BT

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
I airport bummed yesterday and found out she broke both arms, both legs,

and a
few ribs. But she survived. God bless for small favors.