Zoom

Old April 25th 05, 11:43 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

You probably haven't been hurt by his half truths and lies,you've never
been hurt finiancially by him or have had your
reputation either personal or businesswise damaged by him.

Awwww, poor baby, your feelings are hurt? Why didn't you ask someone to put
something on that?

What a joke, the pot calling the kettle black.

Juan

Old April 25th 05, 11:46 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and then
sued Zoom into oblivion?

Get a clue, Matt. Do you think that after all these years, if they had
anything even remotely resembling a legally actionable cause, they wouldn't
have already done that? That's why the vast majority of what you see in
these threads is hot air and putzes whose valor ends where the mouse cords
run out.

Old April 26th 05, 12:07 AM

Matt Whiting wrote:
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Stuart & Kathryn

Fields says...

I can't believe the attention that Zoom is able to get. Who was

the actor
that said: " I don't care what they say as long as they spell my

name
right". Other than providing keyboard practice to several people,

what has
this thread achieved? I'm at a loss to see anyway that any

homebuilt cause
or education has been advanced.

Probably because you've never been zoomed. You probably haven't

been hurt by his
half truths and lies,you've never been hurt finiancially by him or

have had your
reputation either personal or businesswise damaged by him. You

probably never
had him call the Police on you and say you were threatening him etc

.., etc.,Many
of us have been zoomed and we won't forget it.
He's never been held accountable for all the harm he's done in the

past 12 years
to a lot of good people.

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and

then sued Zoom into oblivion? I'm asking this seriously. It seems

like
a number of folks have reasonable grounds for lots of claims. I can

see
it being hard for any one person to fund this, then again, I'm

surprised
that this zoom character can have enough money to keep suing people.
However, if 20+ people got together, you ought to be able to keep

suing
him for quite some time.

1) He didn't have any money. Once you win, you don't get anything from
him.
2) The goal would be to put him out of business. Didn't need to sue
him to do that.

Old April 26th 05, 01:48 AM
Jerry Springer

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and then
sued Zoom into oblivion?

Get a clue, Matt. Do you think that after all these years, if they had
anything even remotely resembling a legally actionable cause, they wouldn't
have already done that? That's why the vast majority of what you see in
these threads is hot air and putzes whose valor ends where the mouse cords
run out.

Valor Juan???? I have personally seen him selling subscriptions to his
defunct magazine at Arlington.
Old April 26th 05, 02:32 AM
Matt Whiting

Matt Whiting wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

[...]

He must have some money as you don't hire a lawyer and sue people for free.

2) The goal would be to put him out of business. Didn't need to sue
him to do that.

Isn't he still in business?

Matt
Old April 26th 05, 02:49 AM
Ron Natalie

Matt Whiting wrote:

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion? I'm asking this seriously.

Because the man is "judgement proof." Any real assets he had lost a
long time ago in bankrupcy. He's left a whole string of creditors
behind.

While Chuck and others have some assets, they don't have an infinite
amount to try to out-zoom zoom.
Old April 26th 05, 11:20 AM
Matt Whiting

Ron Natalie wrote:

Matt Whiting wrote:

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion? I'm asking this seriously.

Because the man is "judgement proof." Any real assets he had lost a
long time ago in bankrupcy. He's left a whole string of creditors behind.

While Chuck and others have some assets, they don't have an infinite
amount to try to out-zoom zoom.

If he has no assets, how does he keep hiring lawyers to file law suits?
Most lawyers don't work for free and if he doesn't have credible cases
then he isn't likely to get a contingency lawyer either.

Matt
Old April 26th 05, 12:52 PM
Ron Natalie

Matt Whiting wrote:

If he has no assets, how does he keep hiring lawyers to file law suits?
Most lawyers don't work for free and if he doesn't have credible cases
then he isn't likely to get a contingency lawyer either.

I've always wondered about this. Even when he was in the dire throws of
the Chapter 7 proceedings on USAviator, he still managed to get legal
representation. There are two reasons for this. One is that there
are lawyers who are willing to take on cases like this even despite the
risk of not recovering anything (I think he has left behind a string of
stiffed lawyers as well if I remember the USAviator bankrupcy
proceedings). Two, when he chooses to be, the man is quite charming
and persuasive. This is why he succeeds at all. If he didn't go off
the deep end when the rest of his skills didn't work for him, he'd be
quite a succesful figure.
Old April 26th 05, 01:11 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

If he has no assets, how does he keep hiring lawyers to file law suits?
Most lawyers don't work for free and if he doesn't have credible cases
then he isn't likely to get a contingency lawyer either.

First you need to read his bankruptcy reports and see how many attorneys he's
stiffed. Secondly it dosen't take a lot of money to sue a couple thousand will
start it. The real money starts when you get ready for court ,but there's a lot
of posturing that goes on before that happens. When he sues so called dead beat
advertizers the Collection attorneys take a piece of that if they prevail.
He served 2 former advertizers papers at SnF this year . That guy is a piece of
work.
He's got a lawsuit against SnF going on right now over his being banned from the
show. I guess jaun thinks zooms not banned so then why the lawsuit? Talk about
clueless.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"zoom can fool most of the people some of the time,some of the people none of
the time and jaun all of the time" anon

Old April 26th 05, 01:17 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Natalie says...

Two, when he chooses to be, the man is quite charming
and persuasive. This is why he succeeds at all. If he didn't go off
the deep end when the rest of his skills didn't work for him, he'd be
quite a succesful figure.

I've said that for a long time but the guys his own worst enemy and he believes
his own hype.He's a joke in the industry and among his peers, he went from
having a fairly sucessful magazine and ended up with a nickle and dime web site.
Sadly he's hurt a lot of people in the process.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM