F15E's trounced by Eurofighters

Old February 28th 04, 06:16 PM
Scott Ferrin

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:10:21 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:58:02 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .

Are you saying you've never had to deal with Tarver?

No, he is doing the same thing I am in asking trolls like yourself to

cease
your childishness. The cut and paste trolls have already reformed. I

know
you won't do it for me, but think of the talent ram could draw without

your
participation, Ferrin.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

I am an aircraft systems engineer with a body of work that is widely tabbed
to in aviation.

Well you can pretend to be whatever you like but the only person
you're fooling is yourself. Maybe you do actually push a broom at an
aircraft plant somewhere but nobody cares. 95% of what you say is
worthless if not outright laughable and the rest is insults directed
at those who know you're full of ****.

What do you bring to ram, Ferrin? Reform, or get out.

Those who live in glass houses. . .

Old February 28th 04, 06:20 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message

Well you can pretend to be whatever you like but the only person
you're fooling is yourself. Maybe you do actually push a broom at an
aircraft plant somewhere but nobody cares. 95% of what you say is
worthless if not outright laughable and the rest is insults directed
at those who know you're full of ****.

Don't allow your own delusions be your whole world, Ferrin.

What I wrote about myself is completely true.

What do you bring to ram, Ferrin?

Old February 28th 04, 06:42 PM
Scott Ferrin

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:20:42 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .

Well you can pretend to be whatever you like but the only person
you're fooling is yourself. Maybe you do actually push a broom at an
aircraft plant somewhere but nobody cares. 95% of what you say is
worthless if not outright laughable and the rest is insults directed
at those who know you're full of ****.

Don't allow your own delusions be your whole world, Ferrin.

What I wrote about myself is completely true.

Do you honestly believe anybody cares what you do? Do you think
they'll say to themselves "Wow, Tarver says he's a system engineer.
Maybe there really is such a thing as splaps and optical nukes and
maybe there really ARE strakes on the F-22 despite all evidence to the
contrary, including a statement from Lockheed themselves"? If you
haven't figured it out by now, posts stand or fall on their own merit
and most here don't really give a rat's ass what you claim to be. If
Neil Armstrong said the moon was made of cheese without offering any
evidence to support his claim would you believe him? If Brad Pitt
said the B-52 has eight engines would you say he's full of ****
because he doesn't fly them?
Old February 28th 04, 06:47 PM
Tarver Engineering

wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .

Well you can pretend to be whatever you like but the only person
you're fooling is yourself. Maybe you do actually push a broom at an
aircraft plant somewhere but nobody cares. 95% of what you say is
worthless if not outright laughable and the rest is insults directed
at those who know you're full of ****.

Don't allow your own delusions be your whole world, Ferrin.

What I wrote about myself is completely true.

Do you honestly believe anybody cares what you do? Do you think
they'll say to themselves "Wow, Tarver says he's a system engineer.

I know most of the talent that ram draws would rather discuss how airplanes
work with another expert than your uninformed self. We have cut and paste
trolls to make uninformed information drops. The have reformed, why can't
you, Ferrin?

Maybe there really is such a thing as splaps and optical nukes and
maybe there really ARE strakes on the F-22 despite all evidence to the
contrary, including a statement from Lockheed themselves"?

Lockmart are the source of the information that they were going to try
strakes and then decided they were the "least desirable fix" for their tail
section problems. The fact that you are reading deficiaent is just one more
reason for you to reform, Ferrin.

If you
haven't figured it out by now, posts stand or fall on their own merit
and most here don't really give a rat's ass what you claim to be.

Perhaps that is true in your red queen reality, Ferrin.

What do you bring to ram?

Old February 28th 04, 07:02 PM
Scott Ferrin

wrote:

[...]

"Cut and paste trolls"? What would you be considered? A clueless
troll?

Maybe there really is such a thing as splaps and optical nukes and
maybe there really ARE strakes on the F-22 despite all evidence to the
contrary, including a statement from Lockheed themselves"?

Lockmart are the source of the information that they were going to try
strakes and then decided they were the "least desirable fix" for their tail
section problems. The fact that you are reading deficiaent is just one more
reason for you to reform, Ferrin.

On the contrary, I read quite well. Including your dozens of claims
that the F-22 DOES have strakes. Now how could a supposed "expert"
like you claim to be make such a mistake? And mistake it was as
you've offered no evidence to the contrary. Might I add "no balls" to
your description as AFAIK in the entire time you've been adding your
odor to r.a.m. you've never admitted you were wrong about anything.
(Which makes you look like an idiot, not a genius since you obviously
haven't figured that out yet.)

If you
haven't figured it out by now, posts stand or fall on their own merit
and most here don't really give a rat's ass what you claim to be.

Perhaps that is true in your red queen reality, Ferrin.

Obviously it's not in your's as you continue to tell yourself that
people accept what you say just because you say so, no matter how
absurd what you say may be.

What do you bring to ram?

Facts backed up by evidence. You might have to look those two words
up as you don't appear to ever have been aquainted with them even in
passing.

Old February 28th 04, 07:04 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message

What do you bring to ram?

Facts backed up by evidence. You might have to look those two words
up as you don't appear to ever have been aquainted with them even in
passing.

You bring completely unqualified opinion to ram, Ferrin.

Old February 28th 04, 07:07 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Ron" wrote in message
Or Jeff Ethell reporting how the Chilean Air Force beat a US Navy
carrier group 56-20. You need to know the ROE and the purpose of the
exercise before drawing too many conclusions.

The Chileans F-16s are very formidable fighters, especially in a

knifefight.

Well depending on how recent that was, the Chileans might have had their

F-16C,
helmet mounted sight, Python4 AAM, and it makes it prettty frustrating at

the
merge, when all the Chilean pilot has to do it look at you, and you can
consider yourself "morted"

The Chilean Air Force has no F-16's as of yet. They have ordered some, but
do not as yet have any in their inventory.

Brooks

Ron
Tanker 65, C-54E (DC-4)

Old February 28th 04, 07:18 PM
Scott Ferrin

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:04:19 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .

What do you bring to ram?

Facts backed up by evidence. You might have to look those two words
up as you don't appear to ever have been aquainted with them even in
passing.

You bring completely unqualified opinion to ram, Ferrin.

That's the best you can do? You rest all of your credibility on your
claim that you are a systems engineer in the aerospace field??? Do
you even recognize the absurdity of that?

Old February 28th 04, 07:40 PM
Tarver Engineering

news
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .

What do you bring to ram?

Facts backed up by evidence. You might have to look those two words
up as you don't appear to ever have been aquainted with them even in
passing.

You bring completely unqualified opinion to ram, Ferrin.

That's the best you can do? You rest all of your credibility on your
claim that you are a systems engineer in the aerospace field??? Do
you even recognize the absurdity of that?

I have already posted credentials in excess of your "nothing", Ferrin.

Old February 28th 04, 07:45 PM
Scott Ferrin

wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .

What do you bring to ram?

Facts backed up by evidence. You might have to look those two words
up as you don't appear to ever have been aquainted with them even in
passing.

You bring completely unqualified opinion to ram, Ferrin.

That's the best you can do? You rest all of your credibility on your
claim that you are a systems engineer in the aerospace field??? Do
you even recognize the absurdity of that?

I have already posted credentials in excess of your "nothing", Ferrin.

Like I said. "Credentials" don't mean squat if you don't know what
you're talking about. Let's see your so-called credentials come up
with a photo of an F-22 with strakes. Until you can I'd quit using
your "credentials" to try to prop up your arguements.