ARC RT385A CDI Adjustment

Old October 16th 06, 09:07 AM
facpi facpi is offline
Junior Member

Default ARC RT385A CDI Adjustment

Anyone knows how can I adjust the CDI needle of VOR with an old ARC's RT385A? Nobody has a manual of RT385A around me and I could not find the information on the net.

Thank you,
Old October 16th 06, 12:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Bill Zaleski

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:07:19 +0100, facpi
wrote:

Anyone knows how can I adjust the CDI needle of VOR with an old ARC's
RT385A? Nobody has a manual of RT385A around me and I could not find
the information on the net.

Thank you,

The VOR and localizer adjustments are internal inside the indicator.
The nav/com itself does not process the signal. The procedure is
contained in the IN-386 indicator manual.

Old October 19th 06, 11:52 PM
Rich Anderson Rich Anderson is offline
Junior Member

Location: Auburn, CA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by facpi
Anyone knows how can I adjust the CDI needle of VOR with an old ARC's RT385A? Nobody has a manual of RT385A around me and I could not find the information on the net.

Thank you,
If you should need it, I have a manual for the RT385A. Contact me at The Gyro House, www.tghaviation.com. It is an old manual which we never use anymore and I would be glad to send you a copy should you need it.

Rich Anderson