Long flight today...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st 04, 11:16 PM
Simon Robbins

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On the book at 10 today, but got a call from my instructor (let's call
him "Q" from now on 'cuz I'm too lazy to type "my instructor") called
me last night to let me know the ship I was scheduled in might not be
ready to fly as it was down for maintenance.

snipped

I'm constantly amazed at the level of detail you remember from your flights.
When I was doing fixed-wing PPL (though I didn't complete it) I would
struggle to walk away from the lesson with any memory of what it was I'd
need to work on, let alone the clarity to analyse it for next time. (I'd
just have to rely on my subconscious to do that and perfect it for me!)

Thanks for another great post. I fear you're contributing in no small part
to me selling my house and becoming penniless...

Si