Bonny Doon ?

Old August 31st 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Road Dog

Default Bonny Doon ?

Does anyone know anything about Bonny Doon private airport (C77) ?
I'd like to land there to pick up a friend, and am happy
to sign any waiver but haven't been able to reach anyone
by phone to see if that's ok. Has anyone done this ?
Do you just land and go to the office ?

Thanks
Old August 31st 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert Moore

Road Dog wrote

Does anyone know anything about Bonny Doon private airport (C77) ?

You meant CL77.....right?

Do you just land and go to the office ?

No office...the owner lives on the property and it's by Prior
Permission Only.

I have a friend who lives just down the street from the airport.
If you can't find a phone number for the PPO, I'll see if he
can get it for you. He says that he knows the owner.

Bob Moore
Old August 31st 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert Moore

Road Dog wrote
Does anyone know anything about Bonny Doon private airport

Ownership: Privately-owned
Owner: RICH & ELVON HOOGNER
8647 EMPIRE GRADE
SANTA CRUZ, CA 95060
Phone 831-459-8577

Bob Moore
Old August 31st 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article 7,
Robert Moore wrote:

Road Dog wrote
Does anyone know anything about Bonny Doon private airport

Ownership: Privately-owned
Owner: RICH & ELVON HOOGNER
8647 EMPIRE GRADE
SANTA CRUZ, CA 95060
Phone 831-459-8577

Bob Moore

I had a friend who used to live there and got into a brouhaha with the
owner (I don't know if it was the same guy who owns it now, though). The
owner soured the place as a residential airpark, however.

Good luck!

Old September 1st 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

"Robert Moore" wrote in message
5.247...
Road Dog wrote
Does anyone know anything about Bonny Doon private airport

Ownership: Privately-owned
Owner: RICH & ELVON HOOGNER
8647 EMPIRE GRADE
SANTA CRUZ, CA 95060
Phone 831-459-8577

Bob Moore

Never heard of the place before, but Gllgled it and found that there is a
page on Airnav about it, including the phone number, etc. at:
http://www.airnav.com/airport/CL77

BTW, the entire search argument was: Bonny Doon airport

Peter