Murphy's Law

Old February 5th 05, 08:40 PM
Jay Honeck

For the good of the group, if you wouldn't mind keeping your plane
down
for a couple of months we would appreciate it... :-)

Hey, the plane is done -- all that's left to do is reassembly
(interior, wheel pants, etc.), and the paperwork.

It should be done Sunday afternoon -- just in time for the rain, sleet,
and snow to begin anew...

:-(
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 6th 05, 03:50 AM
Jon Kraus

Gee thanks Jay!! That's jsut great news!!

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201 4443H

Old February 6th 05, 02:08 PM
Jay Honeck

Gee thanks Jay!! That's jsut great news!!

Yep, I worked on Atlas till midnight last night, got him buttoned up, and my
A&P should have the paperwork done by the time I get off work today at
noon...

....And, predictably, the freezing rain is supposed to start at 1 PM,
according to the Weather Channel!

:-(
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 8th 05, 08:26 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Damn! And I was stuck in Utah skiing in bright sun the whole weekend.

"George Patterson" wrote in message

Well, the warning got to New Jersey in time. It's supposed to be beautiful

all
weekend.

Old February 9th 05, 01:07 PM
Jay Honeck

Damn! And I was stuck in Utah skiing in bright sun the whole weekend.

The horror!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck