Soaring Software Training Over the Phone

Old April 12th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Soaring Software Training Over the Phone

Hi,

I am very excited to announce a new service that has already become very
popular. I've been doing phone training for a year or 2, but the new web
conferencing features are new.

Training Over the Phone or Web With Free Web Conferencing - One-on-one or in
groups of up to 15 attendees - Very Popular
I offer training over the phone on the soaring software topics listed below
for $40/hour. What we cover is up to you. It includes free web
conferencing features as described below. I bill for fractional parts of 1
hour so if you need less than 1 hour, the bill is less than $40. 1 hour is
usually plenty to get most people on the right track. Phone charges will be
your responsibility as you will call me. After you place the order, please
call to schedule a time for the training. The best time for me is usually
between 9 AM and 5 PM, or between 8:30 PM and 11 PM U.S. Central Time,
Monday through Friday, but other times can be arranged. If you are a very
technical person - you probably won't need this training.
Skype
If you want to call me for free you can reach me using Skype. It is a free
internet phone service that requires only a high-speed internet connection
and a microphone and speaker for your computer. You can download it free
he http://www.skype.com.

Web Conferencing - Included - Free of Charge
Adobe Acrobat Connect is a fantastic web conferencing service to which I
subscribe. The standard hourly training fee includes the use of this
service - it is free for the customer. I have been using it a lot lately
for one-on-one training sessions. With the customer's permission I setup
the system so I can see that they are doing on their PC. I talk them though
a software download or soaring software feature and they learn better
because they do the work. I can also take control of their machine (only
with their permission) to do complex tasks more quickly. This service is
amazing. It is as if I am in the same room with the customer, looking over
their shoulder (at the PC screen only - no need to comb your hair or get out
of your pajamas). It also allows me to hold web conferences with up to 15
attendees at a time. It could be used to do group training in which I walk
through software features on my computer and all the attendees can view what
I'm doing on their PCs. There is no need to install software at the
customer's end. When you connect through a web browser a very small utility
is installed in a few seconds. I use this service during nearly every phone
support session I do - several times a week. The service also includes
phone conferencing so that we all call a number and be connected together
(long distance phone charges apply - or you can use Skype which charges very
low per/minute rates for calls to land lines). To connect to a conference
in progress go he http://connect.acrobat.com/cumulus

Topics

a.. Glide Navigator II
b.. SeeYou
c.. SeeYou Mobile
d.. StrePla
e.. pocket*StrePla
f.. Cambridge 302, 302A and 303
g.. LX Navigation Colibri
h.. Downloading waypoint or airspace files from the internet to your PC or
PDA
i.. Transferring files from your PC to your PDA or vice-versa
Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Soaring Software and Product Training Day netnews.mchsi.com Soaring 1 February 2nd 07 07:22 PM
IFR training software GE Piloting 0 June 29th 06 06:59 PM
new software for training Nicolas Guinet Simulators 0 June 1st 05 09:39 AM
Free Soaring Software Training at SSA Convention Paul Remde Soaring 1 October 26th 04 10:12 PM
FMS Training Software HankPilot2002 Piloting 0 September 15th 04 01:28 AM