Question cmsg cancel O%guh.803731$5R2.672463@pd7urf3no

Old February 7th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Default Question cmsg cancel O%guh.803731$5R2.672463@pd7urf3no

Does anyone have an idea what this string of subject mean? I have
seen them on several NGs I visit and for the sake of me cannot
decipher them.

TIA

Ray
Austin, TX
===

Old February 8th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
walt moffett

On 2007-02-07, Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:
Does anyone have an idea what this string of subject mean? I have
seen them on several NGs I visit and for the sake of me cannot
decipher them.

Somebody is trying to cancel a message (remove it from the news spool) and
doing a poor job of it.

Most servers now a days refuse to honor cancel messages since they have been
misused, e.g. one side of a flame war will try to cancel the other sides etc.

have fun

Lyc. O-360 cylinder question JB Owning 13 November 27th 04 10:32 PM
Handheld battery question RobsSanta General Aviation 8 September 19th 04 03:07 PM
A question on Airworthiness Inspection Dave S Home Built 1 August 10th 04 05:07 AM
Question Charles S Home Built 4 April 5th 04 09:10 PM
Partnership Question Harry Gordon Owning 4 August 16th 03 11:23 PM