Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Old February 10th 07, 11:26 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy

Default Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,2010086,00.html...

Stop the Coming Iran War (for Israel) Before It Starts:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=67774

Old February 11th 07, 07:18 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Mark Test

wrote in message
oups.com...
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

Hey nomorewar.....what are you doing to prevent Iran from
buildings nukes? It seems to me you want Iran to go nuclear....

Do you really believe Iran has peaceful intentions? We all lose
if the mid-east goes nuclear....

Mark

Old February 12th 07, 12:24 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy

On 2ÔÂ11ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç6ʱ26·Ö, wrote:
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,2010086,00.html...

Stop the Coming Iran War (for Israel) Before It Starts:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=67774

really? I don` t think the US will attack Iran.Iran has a powerful
army after all.
If the US attack Iron ,Iron might use the missle attack the base or
the carrier of United States.
I don`t think Americans like to see this situation

Old February 12th 07, 09:11 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
David Nicholls

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a balance
that appears to worry the US.

David

"Mark Test" wrote in message
.. .
oups.com...

Old February 12th 07, 09:40 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Defendario

Mark Test wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials, Pentagon plans for possible attack on nuclear sites
are well advanced

Ewen MacAskill in Washington
Saturday February 10, 2007
The Guardian

Hey nomorewar.....what are you doing to prevent Iran from
buildings nukes? It seems to me you want Iran to go nuclear....

Why not? No nation can consider itself truly free without the Atomic
bomb, or so Charles DeGaulle thought.

He was right.

Do you really believe Iran has peaceful intentions? We all lose
if the mid-east goes nuclear....

Little****tystan is nuclear. Pakistan and India are too, and not far
away at all. Some say the KSA is cryptonuclear armed, and some fSoviet
Republics as well.

Frankly just about everyone in the region has WMD of some sort or other,
except the Iraqis. Of course, that's who we attacked.

I wonder why...NOT!

;D

Mark

Old February 12th 07, 11:00 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Michael Wise

In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a balance
that appears to worry the US.

That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

--Mike

David

"Mark Test" wrote in message
.. .
oups.com...

Old February 12th 07, 11:34 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Defendario

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a balance
that appears to worry the US.

That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

You make that sound like a *bad* thing...
:-\

--Mike

David

"Mark Test" wrote in message
.. .
oups.com...

Old February 13th 07, 01:02 AM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Michael Wise

In article ,
Defendario wrote:

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a
balance
that appears to worry the US.

That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

You make that sound like a *bad* thing...

Are you saying that the guaranteed nuclear counter response and
resulting regional death, destruction, and nuclear fallout around the
world are good things?

--Mike
Old February 13th 07, 01:34 AM posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Defendario

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
Defendario wrote:

Michael Wise wrote:
In article ,
"David Nicholls" wrote:

The mid-east is already nuclear (Isreal) - it is the appearance of a
balance
that appears to worry the US.
That and the fact that officials in the Iranian government (from the top
down) have repeatedly made public comments that various countries (such
as Israel) should be wiped off the map.

You make that sound like a *bad* thing...

Are you saying that the guaranteed nuclear counter response and
resulting regional death, destruction, and nuclear fallout around the
world are good things?

Iran will recover, but IsReeL will not.

And that, of course, would be a *good* *thing*

--Mike