U.S. preparations for invading Iran are complete

Old February 20th 07, 03:38 AM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Mark Test

Default U.S. preparations for invading Iran are complete

"T3" wrote in message

"Mark Test" wrote in message
ink.net...
"T3" wrote in message
Heh, that didn't stop us from invading Iraq, did it? Oddly enough, we

still
don't get any of it, though when the dust finally settles, China prolly
will...

So true....my point of course is that the left always say it's
about the oil...

It *is/was* about oil and really nothing else, unless of course you think
it's sand, or something like that, 'cause it damn sure wasn't about 9/11,
WMD's, or for that matter democracy...

All about oil?.....oil that the US never needed. The US gets only 16%
of its oil from the mid-east..(Saudi).

Mark

Old February 20th 07, 03:43 AM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Mark Test

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:58:48 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"T3" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark Test" wrote in message
ink.net...
The article contains rather speculative generalities about potential
preparations over the last four years. But I agree, this is

more-or-
less the last ditch for the petro-imperialists: only two more years
"guaranteed" Bush-time in which to complete their Persian-Gulf oil-
empire project.

Well, since the US does not get a single drop of Iranian oil.....I

suppose
you are suggesting the US suddenly has decided to steal it?

Heh, that didn't stop us from invading Iraq, did it? Oddly enough, we

still
don't get any of it, though when the dust finally settles, China prolly
will...

So true....my point of course is that the left always say it's
about the oil...

Interesting that a bright boy like yu can be so obviously wrong,
isn't it?

Don't imply that it's the US that wants or needs mid-east oil. The US
does however fight to preserve the flow of oil.....since it's disruption
would affect the price of oil on the world market.

That whole Bush "Persian oil empire" crack is what I was commenting
on.

Mark

Old February 20th 07, 03:54 AM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Peter Skelton

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 02:43:06 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:58:48 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"T3" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark Test" wrote in message
[...]

I haven't implied anyting like that at all

That whole Bush "Persian oil empire" crack is what I was commenting
on.

Well you chose to do so by saying that the left always say it's
about the oil, an obviously fallacious crack.

Peter Skelton
Old February 21st 07, 02:59 AM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Mark Test

wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:58:48 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"T3" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark Test" wrote in message
[...]

So, "Persian oil empire" is a right-wing crack?

Old February 21st 07, 03:37 AM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Peter Skelton

wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:58:48 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"T3" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark Test" wrote in message
[...]

I have said nothing like that.
Old February 21st 07, 09:44 AM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Mark Test

wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:58:48 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"T3" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark Test" wrote in message
[...]

Didn't say you did.....that's the crack I was replying to though....
And I've yet to hear reasons like, to promote democracy, to
maintain stability, to remove a dictator.....from the left.

Only it's about the oil.....is what the majority on the left spew.

Mark

Old February 21st 07, 03:56 PM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Freeman

On Feb 19, 10:52 am, "Mark Test" wrote:
"Freeman" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 17, 5:23 pm, "AirRaid" wrote:
On Feb 17, 5:38 am, "Freeman" wrote:

On Feb 16, 11:15 pm, "AirRaid Mach 2.5" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/23rcp3

US preparations for invading Iran are complete: Report
Rashmee Roshan Lal
[ 16 Feb, 2007 2050hrs ISTTIMES NEWS NETWORK ]

The original article appears to be ...
Dan Plesch, "Iran - Ready to attack", New Statesman, cover date of 19
Feb. 2007http://www.newstatesman.com/200702190014

thanks for that, interesting,.

The article contains rather speculative generalities about potential
preparations over the last four years. But I agree, this is more-or-
less the last ditch for the petro-imperialists: only two more years
"guaranteed" Bush-time in which to complete their Persian-Gulf oil-
empire project.

Well, since the US does not get a single drop of Iranian oil.....I suppose
you are suggesting the US suddenly has decided to steal it?

Hardly suddenly.

Old February 21st 07, 03:59 PM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Freeman

On Feb 19, 6:38 pm, "Mark Test" wrote:
"T3" wrote in message

"Mark Test" wrote in message
link.net...
"T3" wrote in message
Heh, that didn't stop us from invading Iraq, did it? Oddly enough, we
still
don't get any of it, though when the dust finally settles, China prolly
will...

So true....my point of course is that the left always say it's
about the oil...

It *is/was* about oil and really nothing else, unless of course you think
it's sand, or something like that, 'cause it damn sure wasn't about 9/11,
WMD's, or for that matter democracy...

All about oil?.....oil that the US never needed. The US gets only 16%
of its oil from the mid-east..(Saudi).

The petro-imperialists are *aiming* to get a lot more. Or at least
have Europe and China by the ********.

Old February 21st 07, 04:03 PM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Freeman

On Feb 19, 6:43 pm, "Mark Test" wrote:
"Peter Skelton" wrote in message

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:58:48 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"T3" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark Test" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

Oil-as-power is another real possibility. To be gatekeeper of the
supplies ...
http://us.geocities.com/libertystrikesback/kissex.html

Old February 21st 07, 08:08 PM posted to us.military,us.military.navy,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 02:38:39 GMT, "Mark Test"
wrote:

"T3" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark Test" wrote in message
ink.net...
"T3" wrote in message
Heh, that didn't stop us from invading Iraq, did it? Oddly enough, we
still
don't get any of it, though when the dust finally settles, China prolly
will...

So true....my point of course is that the left always say it's
about the oil...

It *is/was* about oil and really nothing else, unless of course you think
it's sand, or something like that, 'cause it damn sure wasn't about 9/11,
WMD's, or for that matter democracy...

All about oil?.....oil that the US never needed. The US gets only 16%
of its oil from the mid-east..(Saudi).

I like to ask the proponents of the "petro-imperialist" theory to tell
me, specifically, which oil companies have delivered how much "stolen"
oil to the U.S. This question generally causes them to be very
flumoxxed and to drool upon themselves as they try for an answer.

Bill Kambic
Haras Lucero, Kingston, TN
Mangalarga Marchador: Uma Raça, Uma Paixão

Shuttle emergency abort sites preparations? Roy Smith General Aviation 4 December 28th 06 02:26 AM
Complete HP-18 Kit Wayne Paul Soaring 0 August 17th 06 04:31 PM
Invading critter shuts down ISP Tower. [email protected] Piloting 2 November 4th 05 07:15 PM
Complete Idiots? John Galban Piloting 1 July 1st 04 06:14 PM
Iran Says 'Complete Story' Given to Inspectors Dav1936531 Military Aviation 0 April 25th 04 12:42 PM