(??] [01/19] - YYZ Batch 2.jpg (1/1) YYZ activity Second batch

Old September 8th 11, 04:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_4_]

Default (??] [01/19] - YYZ Batch 2.jpg (1/1) YYZ activity Second batch

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YYZ Batch 2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	51463
Old September 8th 11, 07:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

On 08/09/2011 16:40, Indrek wrote:

Thanks Indrek, but you could have chosen better weather!

;-)

--
Moving things in still pictures

Old September 8th 11, 08:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_2_]

"®i©ardo" wrote in message
On 08/09/2011 16:40, Indrek wrote:

Thanks Indrek, but you could have chosen better weather!

;-)

We could have done with some of that rain here in Sudbury. There has been a
dearth of wet weather this summer, and it has been warm and sunny for the
most part. My lawn is mostly brown just now; looking on the bright side I
don't have to mow it

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled,
public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be
tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should
be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to
work, instead of living on public assistance."

- Cicero - 55 BC

Old September 9th 11, 09:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

On 08/09/2011 20:59, Indrek wrote:

"®i©ardo" wrote in message
On 08/09/2011 16:40, Indrek wrote:

Thanks Indrek, but you could have chosen better weather!

;-)

We could have done with some of that rain here in Sudbury. There has
been a dearth of wet weather this summer, and it has been warm and sunny
for the most part. My lawn is mostly brown just now; looking on the
bright side I don't have to mow it

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

It's much the same problem here. We were due to take a holiday next week
in Shropshire, but the property we were to use is fed by its own well,
and that has run dry. Even with some impressive rain over the last week
or so, it still takes a while for it to filter through the ground - if
it does get that far - to replenish stores.

--
Moving things in still pictures