F-16 Encounters in MOA

Old July 16th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Default F-16 Encounters in MOA

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Steve Foley writes:

Sorry, I don't want any lame-ass chiuken-**** pilots defending my
country.

Wisdom is not the same as cowardice. Hot-shot pilots start wars.

Wrong again, moron.

Old July 17th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rocky Stevens

On Jul 16, 7:34*am, "Steve Foley" wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

If a F-16 pilot cannot behave, it's time for him to retire.

If an F-16 pilot 'starts' to behave, it's time for him to retire.

Sorry, I don't want any lame-ass chiuken-**** pilots defending my country..
France has the monopoly on that. I want some guys with balls in those jets.

Yeah, it takes a lot of "balls" to harrass a GA pilot. I'm sure that
anyone who takes issue with the F-16 pilot's behavior "hates
freedom"....
Old July 17th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon Woellhaf[_2_]

I think it'd be cool to be jumped by an F-16 -- if it was in fun, of course.

Old July 18th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Jon Woellhaf writes:

I think it'd be cool to be jumped by an F-16 -- if it was in fun, of course.

In this case, the F-16 pilot didn't ask if the civilians wanted to play.
Old July 18th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

Those who do are often dead.

LOL "Often dead."

"How's Bill?"
"Dead."
"Really? Is he dead often?"
"No, only on special occasions and flights in MOAs."

-c
Old July 18th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

gatt wrote in
:

Mxsmanic wrote:

Those who do are often dead.

LOL "Often dead."

"How's Bill?"
"Dead."
"Really? Is he dead often?"
"No, only on special occasions and flights in MOAs."

-c

Anthony is often dead. His brain never functions when he goes to post in
an aviation news group.

Old July 21st 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Civilian pilots are not normally taught how to recognize and evade
"threats."

Whoever wrote that is either not a pilot, needs to have his license
revoked, or is just talking out of his ass. I don't even need to guess
who wrote it.

"See and Avoid" procedures are one of the "special emphasis areas" in
flight instruction.

-c
Old July 21st 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Nomen Nescio writes:

You sure have a high failure rate when it comes to expressing your
thoughts (and I use that term loosely) clearly.

Actually, people with whom I communicate have a high rate of failure to
understand.

Holy cow. The ENTIRE WORLD has a problem understanding Anthony. It
MUST be the ENTIRE WORLD that's totally clueless.

I must often illustrate concepts in many different ways before others
understand.

In other words, he fails often.

-c
Old July 21st 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jul 21, 12:15*pm, gatt wrote:
Civilian pilots are not normally taught how to recognize and evade
"threats."

Whoever wrote that is either not a pilot, needs to have his license
revoked, or is just talking out of his ass. *I don't even need to guess
who wrote it.

"See and Avoid" procedures are one of the "special emphasis areas" in
flight instruction.

-c

Anthony is the Bill Clinton of the group -- the words mean whatever he
wants them to mean.
Old July 21st 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

wrote

Anthony is the Bill Clinton of the group -- the
words mean whatever he wants them to mean.

Nah. Bill was very precise in choosing his words, and knew exactly what the
legal definition of those choices would (or could) be.

Anthony only chooses what words he uses, and tells you later on what they
meant when he was proven to be wrong.

Which is always.
--
Jim in NC