F-16 Encounters in MOA

Old July 21st 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Default F-16 Encounters in MOA

"Morgans" wrote in
:

wrote

Anthony is the Bill Clinton of the group -- the
words mean whatever he wants them to mean.

Nah. Bill was very precise in choosing his words, and knew exactly
what the legal definition of those choices would (or could) be.

Anthony only chooses what words he uses, and tells you later on what
they meant when he was proven to be wrong.

Which is always.

Anthony needs to be able to slither. He's existence depends on it.
Old July 21st 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

gatt wrote in
:

Mxsmanic wrote:
Nomen Nescio writes:

You sure have a high failure rate when it comes to expressing your
thoughts (and I use that term loosely) clearly.

Actually, people with whom I communicate have a high rate of failure to
understand.

Holy cow. The ENTIRE WORLD has a problem understanding Anthony. It
MUST be the ENTIRE WORLD that's totally clueless.

I must often illustrate concepts in many different ways before others
understand.

In other words, he fails often.

-c

One has to wonder how long it will take Anthony to realize that the reason
he needs to issulustrate concepts in many different ways before others
understands is directly relateted to his abject inability to communicate in
a coherent manner.

Old July 22nd 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

gatt writes:

Whoever wrote that is either not a pilot, needs to have his license
revoked, or is just talking out of his ass. I don't even need to guess
who wrote it.

"See and Avoid" procedures are one of the "special emphasis areas" in
flight instruction.

Seeing and avoiding applies to hazards, not threats. The assumption is that
other aircraft will not actively attempt to endanger your flight (a threat).
Old July 22nd 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mxsmanic wrote:
gatt writes:

Whoever wrote that is either not a pilot, needs to have his license
revoked, or is just talking out of his ass. I don't even need to guess
who wrote it.

"See and Avoid" procedures are one of the "special emphasis areas" in
flight instruction.

Seeing and avoiding applies to hazards, not threats. The assumption is that
other aircraft will not actively attempt to endanger your flight (a threat).

Wrong again.

The assumption is that you have no guarantee what any other aircraft is
doing or is about to do and ALL other aircraft are a potential threat.

It doesn't matter if the other pilot is aware of your presence or not
or intends to do whatever they do that makes them a threat, the results
are the same.

In real life you can have a hazy sky suddenly light up and spell
"GOODYEAR" directly in front of you.

Is that in any of your simulators?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old July 22nd 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

gatt writes:

Whoever wrote that is either not a pilot, needs to have his license
revoked, or is just talking out of his ass. I don't even need to
guess who wrote it.

"See and Avoid" procedures are one of the "special emphasis areas" in
flight instruction.

Seeing and avoiding applies to hazards, not threats. The assumption
is that other aircraft will not actively attempt to endanger your
flight (a threat).

Slither. Slither. Slither.

A hazard is a threat to your flight, you moron.

Slither. Slither. Slither.

Old July 22nd 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
gatt writes:

Whoever wrote that is either not a pilot, needs to have his license
revoked, or is just talking out of his ass. I don't even need to guess
who wrote it.

"See and Avoid" procedures are one of the "special emphasis areas" in
flight instruction.

Seeing and avoiding applies to hazards, not threats.

Don't tell me what "Seeing and Avoiding" means, smacktard. You're not a
pilot, ground instructor or representative of the FAA and if you had any
sort of training at all, you're a washout.

-c
Old July 22nd 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

gatt writes:

Don't tell me what "Seeing and Avoiding" means, smacktard.

Or else what?
Old July 22nd 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

gatt writes:

Don't tell me what "Seeing and Avoiding" means, smacktard.

Or else what?

You'll find out. You won't like it. Fjuktjard.

Old July 22nd 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
gatt writes:

Don't tell me what "Seeing and Avoiding" means, smacktard.

Or else what?

I'll point out what everybody else is saying, which is that you're a
clueless fraud pretending to be some kind of credible and knowledgable
aviation enthusiast.

I'll remain convinced that your questions to instructors and aviators
here are really just trolling after all, because in your own chairborne
mind you think you already know everything about everything anyway.

You don't. You just read information that other people spoonfeed you
and then cherry pick which information suits your fantasy.

I'll remind you that this is why you have absolutely no friends or
allies among all of the aviators and instructors here.

That's what.

-c
Old July 23rd 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

gatt writes:

I'll point out what everybody else is saying, which is that you're a
clueless fraud pretending to be some kind of credible and knowledgable
aviation enthusiast.

I'll remain convinced that your questions to instructors and aviators
here are really just trolling after all, because in your own chairborne
mind you think you already know everything about everything anyway.

You don't. You just read information that other people spoonfeed you
and then cherry pick which information suits your fantasy.

I'll remind you that this is why you have absolutely no friends or
allies among all of the aviators and instructors here.

That's what.

I'll continue to post, anyway, thanks.