The Apology

Old October 28th 20, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]

Default The Apology

Mike , I will address that to both parties, Mitch and Kimmine. They, I will say they because as you stated I should reply to both of them, so I will ask them the same question. No Andy, don't bury my heart at wounded knee. I have been objective to the complaints since they first appeared.
Chip has personally attacked me along with a few others, but they have offered no substantive defense for which they continue to solidify their position. Kimmine and Mitch objected to the term Feminatzi, when that term was explained both have not commented. I have no problem defending this hill, as stated before, I have no apologies. The problem lies within a group that caused huge divide within our, and I stress our beloved community. I know a bit more than you might think about the ramifications of the depiction, that does not make it right or wrong.
This reminds me of those whom want everything to be politically correct, maybe everyone needs to take a big breathe and look at the ramifications. Mike, Kimmine, Mitch, Freddie, Chip, and Anderson, whom seems to be the most logical of the group, who created the distraction and did it support the consequences? I will await the answer.
I do not agree with their dispersions as to whom is tearing this apart, look into the mirror and see if those recognize anyone.

Anybody else just sitting there staring at their screen going "what in the hell did I just read?"

Bob. I was really hoping for an "Aha!" moment from you where you stopped for a second and went "yeah, ok, maybe its alright for people that think differently from me to express an opinion, and it may be possible that people with different life experiences than me possibly have valid issues with things that I don't consider to be offensive."

At this point I'll be happy (well, not happy, slightly less disappointed in humanity as a whole) if you stop using words that include "nazi" in them to describe women.

Can you do that? Look, we can treat it like a twelve step program. Let's just get through the next 24 hours. Together. You can do it. I believe in you.. I believe in humanity.
Old October 28th 20, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 8:56:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

Hugh, isn't that what I have said all along, it is all about perception, you need to read my post.
Old October 28th 20, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kimmine and Mitch Hudson

Nah, let's just go with inability to learn. Here, let me recap for everyone:

"Mitch objected to the term Feminatzi, when that term was explained both have not commented. I have no problem defending this hill, as stated before, I have no apologies."
-Bob Youngblood, Vero Beach, Florida, 27 October, 2020, 6:37

"Yet she was the Feminazi that came to the office most every day with her very revealing tits exposing in a n extremely revealing top, I could not help just taking a look at those puppies from time to time. In your eyes I guess that made me a sexist.
-Bob Youngblood, Vero Beach, Florida, October 27th, 2020, 2:43PM

"Mark, you make a great point , the apology should be from these Feminazi organizers whose mission was only to create conflict. This Femitifa approach should not be tolerated, solution, defund the WSPA as part or association with the SSA. "
-Bob Youngblood, Vero Beach, Florida, Oct 20, 2020, 12:03:12

"The complaints and the sniveling apologies are appalling. And the woman in the ad would be more attractive if she had kept her mouth shut."
-Greg Ballou, Elmwood, Massachusetts, Oct 21, 2020, 12:49:44

"Poor women, women have lost a lot since the 1950's if you think being a childless corporate whore is better than being a stay at home mother you need to talk to some honest women.
-Greg Ballou, Elmwood, Massachusetts, Oct 23, 2020, 4:24:47

Old October 28th 20, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 9:41:05 PM UTC-4, Kimmine and Mitch Hudson wrote:
[...]

Kimmine and Mitch, Please stay on topic and respond to the original question that I asked of you. Your post continue to remind me to the format of the Feminist Fight Club. Please expand your horizons and stay focused on the questions.
Old October 28th 20, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

[...]

I have really enjoyed having you in the batters box. here it is after 10 on the East Coast, must go watch a bit of Fox News, fair and balanced and get ready to work in the mango grove in the morning. Hope you have a wonderful evening and stay safe. Bob
Old October 28th 20, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 5:56:03 PM UTC-7, Hugh Grandstaff wrote:
[...]

Maybe you can also tell us about why it is disrespectful to call us males "pigs."

Tom
Old October 28th 20, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]

I have really enjoyed having you in the batters box. here it is after 10 on the East Coast, must go watch a bit of Fox News, fair and balanced and get ready to work in the mango grove in the morning. Hope you have a wonderful evening and stay safe. Bob

Bob, I'm really proud of you. That's two posts, no fascist or nazi undertones. This is what progress looks like.

Thanks for this. We'll get through it, brother. Together. I'll be here for you.

Old October 28th 20, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
andy l

On Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 01:57:16 UTC, wrote:
Kimmine and Mitch, Please stay on topic and respond to the original question that I asked of you. Your post continue to remind me to the format of the Feminist Fight Club. Please expand your horizons and stay focused on the questions.

Maybe those quotes don't need repeating as an unpleasant reminder, or maybe they do, as this argument has extended well beyond comment on the original trigger and responses, and now itself includes offensive remarks made here

And someone flatly denied one of those remarks was made, thereby more or less asserting quotes of it had been dishonestly invented.

Now, instead of saying, oh, my mistake, thanks for pointing out it was there all along, the denier avoided any comment on that poimt and has switched to being combative with points against other posts as if equally poor. They aren't.

If we are guilty so are you is not a clever defence consistent with previously having denied guilt.
Old October 28th 20, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 10:25:21 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have really enjoyed having you in the batters box. here it is after 10 on the East Coast, must go watch a bit of Fox News, fair and balanced and get ready to work in the mango grove in the morning. Hope you have a wonderful evening and stay safe. Bob

Bob, I'm really proud of you. That's two posts, no fascist or nazi undertones. This is what progress looks like.

Thanks for this. We'll get through it, brother. Together. I'll be here for you.

Thanks Hugh, I must say it was a hard days work today getting all my mango and avocado trees trimmed and fertilized but the results next summer will be rewarding. I know that this has been a delicate subject, those feminazi radicals turned the bowl upside down. I have appreciated everyone's opinions, even Chip who continued to get personal.
I was quiet surprised that there was no comment on the origin that I explained about the term Feminazi, all some could do is throw manure on the wall and hope some of it sticks. Andy was the only person whom posted that wanted to or was capable of engaging in constructive dialogue.
Now, I guess it is time to let the pony ride, I sure wish Lewis Grizzard was still with us , I bet he would be writing a book about this event, the title would probably be "Those Melons Sure Look Good."
Before I close the curtain let me say that it has certainly been a pleasure engaging in this topic . Not often do we engage in dialogue as constructive as this, even in spite of what K&M say. Loosen up, we all have bigger fish to fry. May your soaring be rewarding, your life be enjoyable and may soaring continue to advance and be enjoyable to all of us no matter what our perceptions are. Bob Youngblood, beautiful Vero Beach, Florida

Apology Bob Gardner Piloting 2 January 4th 05 05:51 PM
Apology Curtis Soaring 0 October 20th 04 03:44 PM
Apology Curtis Rotorcraft 0 October 20th 04 03:43 PM
Apology Curtis Restoration 0 October 20th 04 03:42 PM
Apology Curtis Products 0 October 20th 04 03:30 PM