Scorpion 133

Old May 18th 04, 07:50 PM
ABS

Default Scorpion 133

Hi

I am looking for cheap helicopters, on the web, and I like the little ugly
Scorpion 133
So, I am curious, how they a to fly? And also compared to a Robinson 22?

Regard
Anker Denmark

Old May 18th 04, 08:17 PM
Shiver Me Timbers

ABS hvad@saa wrote:

Hi

I like the little ugly Scorpion 133
So, I am curious, how they a to fly? And also compared to a Robinson 22?

I hear that the Robinson 22 is much prettier to fly than the ugly
Scorpion 133
Old May 19th 04, 03:11 AM
Gyroplanes

Unless the RW133 has the elastomeric upgrades they are a real handful to fly.
Very few survived. I have only known a few who were ever able to tame a
Scorpion.
Tom
Old May 19th 04, 07:46 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"ABS" hvad@saa wrote in message ...
Hi

I am looking for cheap helicopters, on the web, and I like the little ugly
Scorpion 133
So, I am curious, how they a to fly? And also compared to a Robinson 22?

Regard
Anker Denmark

"Cheap" and "helicopters" don't go together, or any aircraft for that matter.

Ken Sandyeggo
Old May 19th 04, 07:52 AM
Shiver Me Timbers

Hey Ken..... We don't hear too much from you these days.

How are you and the co-pilot doing these days.

I presume the bottomless pit is as hungry as ever.

Catch us up on your exploits.

Curious minds always want to know.
Old May 19th 04, 10:46 PM

Scorpions aren't ugly. If you want ugly, buy a Brantly. If your
Scorpion is ugly, then it may be needing some freash paint.

The Scorpion 133 should not be flown in its native state. However,
the last I heard, Rotorway sells an upgrade kit to convert it to the
elastomeric system. Once installed, the Scorpion will be almost as
good as an Exec.

Dennis.

"ABS" hvad@saa wrote:

Hi

I am looking for cheap helicopters, on the web, and I like the little ugly
Scorpion 133
So, I am curious, how they a to fly? And also compared to a Robinson 22?

Regard
Anker Denmark

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm

Old May 23rd 04, 07:53 PM
ABS

OK
the scorpion 133 is not the most ugly, but it is cheap compared to R22
So no one has fly this machine in this forum. To bad!
Thanks for the respond
Anker

Old May 24th 04, 08:02 AM
ABS

Hi again
I have been all over the net for details, and at last I found this.
http://www.rotorwayownersgroup.com/
Maybe here, I will find the answer to my question, "is there a different
between the 133 and R22
Have fun
Anker from Denmark

Old May 25th 04, 06:47 PM

I assume you mean "Is there a difference between the Rotorway Scorpion
133 and Robinson R22?" I wouldn't ask that question on that forum.
You'll probably get run off.

There are too many differences to enumerate. One is a kit helicopter
made by Rotorway and the other is a commercial helicopter made by
Robinson. Other than the fact that they are both helicopters, there
are very few similarities beyond that.

Dennis.

"ABS" hvad@saa wrote:

Maybe here, I will find the answer to my question, "is there a different
between the 133 and R22

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm

Info req: Altitude record breakers Michael Randrup and Walter Shirley Krztalizer Military Aviation 4 May 25th 11 04:42 PM
Scorpion II brien Rotorcraft 2 January 31st 04 01:29 PM
SOLO flight rules Gig Giacona Rotorcraft 60 January 25th 04 06:36 PM
Scorpion Retro Jim Carriere Rotorcraft 0 January 18th 04 09:23 PM
Scorpion brien Rotorcraft 3 December 22nd 03 02:39 AM