I'm sorry for all the inflammatory remarks lately

Old September 13th 04, 05:16 AM
ArtKramr

Default I'm sorry for all the inflammatory remarks lately

Newsgroup friends,

I've been off my medication and not really feeling well these last few
weeks, so its made me very irritable. I know in my heart that many of you
here have served with distinction in the military, and I'm sorry that I've
been so quick to attack you as wannabees just because you didn't serve on
the B-26. And all this about the 'neocons', that's my way of lashing out
and wanting attention, since my memories of my glory days 60 years ago are
all I have left now. Really, I think it was the right thing to go into Iraq
and Afghanistan to remove those brutal dictators. Yeah, we got some bad
intelligence, but its hard to get good intelligence in that part of the
world, and you don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to see that we needed to
go over there to clean the place up a little. Sometimes the good guys have
to do the right thing even if it makes our fair weather friends mad.
They'll get over it. Anyway, I'm going to find the nearest GOP campaign
office first thing Monday morning and volunteer my time. We need to help
get our President reelected, so the democrats don't get a chance to roll
back our progress. If I have any more 'neocon' lapses or off topic
political posts, please ignore them and don't respond. It's just me having
a bad day.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old September 13th 04, 05:33 AM
Dave Kearton

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
| Newsgroup friends,
|
| I've been off my medication and not really feeling well these last few
| weeks, so its made me very irritable. I know in my heart that many of you
| here have served with distinction in the military, and I'm sorry that I've
| been so quick to attack you as wannabees just because you didn't serve on
| the B-26. And all this about the 'neocons', that's my way of lashing out
| and wanting attention, since my memories of my glory days 60 years ago are
| all I have left now. Really, I think it was the right thing to go into
Iraq
| and Afghanistan to remove those brutal dictators. Yeah, we got some bad
| intelligence, but its hard to get good intelligence in that part of the
| world, and you don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to see that we needed
| go over there to clean the place up a little. Sometimes the good guys
have
| to do the right thing even if it makes our fair weather friends mad.
| They'll get over it. Anyway, I'm going to find the nearest GOP campaign
| office first thing Monday morning and volunteer my time. We need to help
| get our President reelected, so the democrats don't get a chance to roll
| back our progress. If I have any more 'neocon' lapses or off topic
| political posts, please ignore them and don't respond. It's just me
having
| a bad day.
|
| Arthur Kramer
| 344th BG 494th BS
| England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
| Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
| http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Well this is a new low - well actually it's an old low, somebody in the
past has faked Art's headers and posted as him.

This asshole looks like he comes from the state of Virginia - a long way
from Nevada.

What is it with you mother****ers, Art has every right to say what he
does. He may be right, wrong or just loony, at least he has the balls
to stand on his OWN two feet and speak his mind.

I don't agree with a lot of what he has to say, but this act of posting
under Art's headers is just about the lowest act that a sample of pond slime
can produce.

Shame on you.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Country: UNITED STATES

NOTE: More information appears to be available at ZS30-ARIN.

OrgName: Road Runner
OrgID: RRMA
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US

ReferralServer: rwhois://ipmt.rr.com:4321

NetRange: 24.160.0.0 - 24.170.127.255
CIDR: 24.160.0.0/13, 24.168.0.0/15, 24.170.0.0/17
NetName: ROAD-RUNNER-5
NetHandle: NET-24-160-0-0-1
Parent: NET-24-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS1.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS2.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS3.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS4.RR.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2000-06-09
Updated: 2002-08-22

TechHandle: ZS30-ARIN
TechName: ServiceCo LLC
TechPhone: +1-703-345-3416
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE10-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-345-3416
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: IPTEC-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Tech
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-345-3416
OrgTechEmail:

New Art

riapus.visi.com!orange.octanews.net!news.octanews. net!white.octanews.net!gre
en.octanews.net!news-out.octanews.net!news.glorb.com!border1.nntp.dca.g igane
ws.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews .com!cyclone.austin.rr.com
!fe2.texas.rr.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

From: "ArtKramr"

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.military

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 04:16:55 GMT

23:16:55 CDT)

http://www.rr.com

Old September 13th 04, 05:35 AM
Bob Coe

Nice try, but you'll need to really send this from an AOL account to try
and fool this bunch. While it's fun to pick on Kramer, we probably shouldn't
try to fake an email from him.

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Newsgroup friends,

I've been off my medication

Old September 13th 04, 05:38 AM
Raoul

In article , ArtKramr
wrote:

[...]

At least for this guy here, I accept you apology and explaination
I am grateful to your generation- from B-26 crew member to the lowest
clerk in a warehouse stateside- for working together as a team to crack
the nut of a very difficult situation.

Now, as to working for the GOP? Personally, I'd rather you go and
volunteer your time at an air museum somewhere rather than aid that
lost cause (ducking under the table).

But, if you still wanna work for the GOP, go ahead. That's the freedom
all you guys fought for.

All of you.

raoul
Old September 13th 04, 06:16 AM
Leadfoot

Is the faker who posted this with "Swift boats for truth"?

Old September 13th 04, 03:23 PM
Jack

ArtKramr wrote:

Newsgroup friends,

I've been off my medication and not really feeling well these last few
weeks, so its made me very irritable.

[....]

We needed a little humor.

Thanks "Art". ;

The Real Jack
Old September 13th 04, 11:14 PM
Raoul

In article , Jack
wrote:

ArtKramr wrote:

Newsgroup friends,

I've been off my medication and not really feeling well these last few
weeks, so its made me very irritable.

[....]

We needed a little humor.

Thanks "Art". ;

The Real Jack

Ooops... Just look at the big ol' fish hook hangin' outta my mouth. Ya
got me, now ya gotta land me....

raoul