Audio Circuit

Old April 10th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Desulfated Storage Batteries

In article , Morgans says...

"Barnyard BOb" wrote

Battery desulfinator, eh?

Can hardly wait for the hard core testimonies
concerning all the batteries that have been
undisputedly desulfated & resurrected...

Like me from Muzzleloader.

Ahhh, I don't think so.

Desulfinating battery plates are a simple matter of science.

Raising you from the dead was a miracle....I think.

Is it right to call a mistaken action, a miracle? g

Not to call you a mistake, mind you! :-)

Those of us that were there know it was a miracle. After Bob rose from the dead
he broke bread with us and pontificated on various subjects in a wonderous
manner :-)

Chuck S AFC (apostle first class)

Old April 10th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote)
Those of us that were there know it was a miracle. After Bob rose from the
dead he broke bread with us and pontificated on various subjects in a
wonderous manner :-)

Chuck S AFC (apostle first class)

Not to be a Doubting Thomas, but there are no holes in your story :-)

Apostle of Mercy: Saint Faustina Kowalska, 1905–1938

(From Wiki)
"Maria Faustina Kowalska, commonly known at St. Faustina, born Helena
Kowalska (August 25, 1905, Glogowiec, Poland – October 5, 1938, Kraków,
Poland) was a Polish nun and mystic, now venerated in the Roman Catholic
Church as a saint."

http://www.thedivinemercy.org/message/stfaustina/
"Though the Divine Mercy message is not new to the teachings of the Church,
Sr. Faustina's Diary sparked a great movement, and a strong and significant
focus on the mercy of Christ. Pope John Paul II canonized Sr. Faustina in
2000 making her the "first saint of the new millennium." Speaking of Sr.
Faustina and the importance of the message contained in her Diary, the Pope
call her "the great apostle of Divine Mercy in our time."

Montblack - but you can call me Saul
(Corinthians 9:1 "Am I not an apostle?")

Road to Damascus (36 AD)

Road to Singapore (1940)
Road to Zanzibar (1941)
Road to Morocco (1942)
Road to Utopia (1946)
Road to Rio (1947)
Road to Bali (1952)
The Road to Hong Kong (1962)

Old May 21st 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RapidRonnie

Default Audio Circuit

On Apr 6, 1:42 pm, Ken Gage wrote:
Hi Folks,
I am hunting for a reference design for or to purchase outright a
circuit board which will allow the combination of several audio signals
into an aux audio connection. (I am sure this has been hashed out here
in the past, but my searches on this group didn't end my cluelessness)

The particulars:

1. Single seat aircraft
No intercom or audio panel

2. Becker 4201 Comm
Aux audio input:
---Snipped from manual 23-10-01 of the Becker 4201- SN 1K and up--

"Auxiliary" audio input
The AF-AUX (P1/4) auxiliary audio input enables the switching of audio
signals from other equipment in the aircraft. The switched-in audio
signals can, however, only be monitored in the reception mode. The
facility to switch two units together will be used particularly in those
aircraft which are fitted with an Transceiver and an NAV receiver. An
audio input voltage of 1 to 8 V, 600 Ohm is necessary for modulation of
the audio audio amplifier (can be adjusted in the "Service" mode).

Audio auxiliary input
A second and third radio unit (navigation receiver) can be monitored
simultaneously via the audio auxiliary input. During transmission the
auxiliary input is switched off from the audio end amplifier. If
necessary, the input sensitivity can be matched to the noise level of
the aircraft (for setting refer to service mode).

3. Several audio inputs:
AOA, EFIS(various warnings), EIS, gear warning, IPOD, (maybe another)

My goal is to integrate all of the audio inputs independently into a
well designed circuit board. Then have one input into the aux audio
port of the Becker 4201.

Jim Weir in Dec 06 issue of Kitplanes introduced and outlined the use of
OPAMP Circuits to integrate these systems. It is this technology I
believe is appropriate for my integration needs.

Before I begin to hack together my own circuit, is there a solid
reference design out there from which I can build? Any guidance is
greatly appreciated.

Get a copy of the old NatSemi Audio Handbook from Old Colony Sound
Lab, or AudioXPress. They have reprinted it.

It's all in there.